1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can I hire someone to build a website for me for reasonable price?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by mazdaspring, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I am looking for the website that I can pay for them to make a website for me. My website will be an e-commerce website to sell old stuff.
    Do you know any trusted website that you recommend me to go for it?

mazdaspring, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  2. quickerseo

quickerseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Try posting a job on elance and you will get several proposals. You can look at their previous sites and it is really reasonable prices. A decent ecommerce site will proabbly run you around $5000 to $10000 depending on the quality. Anything cheaper probably won't be worth it.

quickerseo, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  3. Siddu11

Siddu11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Post a contest on 99designs.com. Its the best bet.

Siddu11, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  4. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    99designs is spec work that you must take weather you like it or not . Also the OP is asking for a complete solution not just some graphics .

Mazda Spring (springs for shocks I assume :p) , to start up your website all you need is Mangento and a free theme that is the cheapest option . For a bigger budget (500 - 1000 USD) you can have your website built by a professional web designer . Post a request in this place http://forums.digitalpoint.com/forumdisplay.php?f=104 and you'll get a lot off offers .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  5. mazdaspring

mazdaspring Peon

Best Answers:
    But you have to pay for a very big amount before posting the job.

6. mazdaspring

mazdaspring Peon

Best Answers:

I am not allowed to post a thread on that section :( May be I haven't got a lot of posts?

7. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Don't worry you only need 25 valid posts to post in there . Since you're new here are some friendly tips :

Look for people that have 100% positive iTraders , ignore when someone says that he/she has X years of experience (it's usually a lie) , only pay via PayPal and finally look for people that have Skype and voice chat (the faster way to go over details) .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  8. mazdaspring

mazdaspring Peon

Best Answers:
    Can I ask another question? Should I pay for it before they start work or pay for it after they have shown me the work?

9. Siddu11

Siddu11 Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to pay the money for the website and then after you are completed with the work the files will be mailed to you and the money is transferred to designers account.

YOu can also try freelancer.com and other related site where you can post your requirements and then if you find any good designer you can pay after the work is completed.

Siddu11, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  10. SOLOWPOET

SOLOWPOET Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're a Member of some IM Forums there's Usually a section in there where you Hire someone or work out some other arraignments like Trades, Joint ventures, etc... Of course you need to check that it is a longstanding respected member.

SOLOWPOET, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  11. vampiro

vampiro Peon

Best Answers:
    Try looking for designers at oDesk.com... Many cheap yet excellent services are found there. I run an agency in that site and I am eager to take a peek with your idea and come up with the best design... PM me if interested..

vampiro, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  12. MayurGondaliya

MayurGondaliya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    elance will be costly. Use scriptlance or freelancer.com

As I see you need a shopping cart to sell the stuffs online. Why do not you simply use free software like magento, oscommerce, etc.

MayurGondaliya, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  13. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone who doesn't send you a contract to sign and return first isn't a professional. The contract will have the payment schedule spelled out. It will also list what you get and when you get it. It will tell you whether the site is a work for hire or not. And many other things.

Rukbat, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  14. indiadesign

indiadesign Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

You can hire a dedicated and experienced ecommerce developer from Krish India Design.

indiadesign, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  15. domainnamesalez

domainnamesalez Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have some design skills and development skills yourself, you can use free shopping cart scripts that are available or go for open source software like suggested by MayurGondalya....

domainnamesalez, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  16. xira

xira Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why are you people sending this guy all over the place? If I am not mistaken, the DP has tons of designers and programmers that make websites for all different fees.
    Mr. mazdaspring, specify what kind of site you're looking to build, what your budget is, and your timeline. If there are any additional requirements you have, include those as well (language, special functionality, etc.) It's always good to send an example site or two as well. You'll be PM (private messaged) via the DP, and you can choose which designer / web site builder you want accordingly. Yes, its preferred to use people will good ratings and that accept payments via Paypal. If you pay up front or not is between you and the designer/developer. (For example: I require 30% down payments, and the remaining payments after the project is finished.)

There are a lot of good people out there. You just need to know what you're looking for.
    Good luck

xira, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  17. wspeedupw

wspeedupw Peon

Best Answers:
    You can look for professional help,Of course you have to pay them some money~!

wspeedupw, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  18. mazdaspring

mazdaspring Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much guys for your reply. I think I will have to make it clear to you and who are interested in doing it for me. It's not normal e-commerce site. It's kind of the website that sell "auction templates" e.g. people who are ebay sellers, other website auction's seller....they can buy my designed template to use on their ebay or other auctions website. That's why I cannot do it myself. I know HTML, CSS. I used dreamweaver before but I am just like beginner. I am not expert so I cannot do it myself. The more important thing is I don't have that much time to spend on doing it. If I have free time I would definately try to learn and do it myself :)

I want my website to be like " www.biggerbids.com ". Something very similar but their website is too complicated. I want to make mywebsite more simple and easy to use. To whoever are interested in this job after reading above. Can you please join www.biggerbids.com for a free trial and have a look through their website for me. And pm me if you are confident you can do it. About my budget, I am not really sure how much it should be. May be someone can guide me roughtly how much should it be reasonably to make such a website like www.biggerbids.com. The website have to let me add the designed template in the future too. You can offer the price you think you want to get for this job.

Please pm me if you are interested :)

mazdaspring, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  19. mazdaspring

mazdaspring Peon

Best Answers:
    I still can't post there :( I have posted over 25 replies now. Don't know what is wrong.

mazdaspring, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  20. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    It takes 24 hours for the system to update the database by the time you've made your 25th post . Give it a a bit of time .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 6, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.