1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can i get spam emails? I want to receive them!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by CCK, Jun 23, 2010.

Strange but true. I am trying to get more spam emails sent to me.
    SEMrush
    I want to test some servers and various spam filters. Is there anywhere that I can actively attract emails from spam, adult, junk, drug sites etc. ???? The more rubbish the better.

Once I have ran the tests I will not be using the email again so I really dont care how much junk comes in.

CCK, Jun 23, 2010 IP
    SEMrush
  2. nipit007

nipit007 Member

Best Answers:
    You can start by just putting your email here. Go to several forums and leave your email address, sign up for everything you see, reply to the emails sent to you...You will soon get bombed. Everyone and their brother wants emailaddresses for their campaign, so give them yours.

nipit007, Jun 23, 2010 IP
    averyz likes this.
  3. Victoria B

Victoria B Peon

Best Answers:
    I can spam you for free if you want :D

What kind of spam are you after?

Victoria B, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  4. dropagear

dropagear Peon

Best Answers:
    How about setting up a random wordpress website & then posting the address in a few forums. My old sites used to get spammed without the actual website getting much exposure. Use basic email addresses such as or I think spammers just append generic addresses (info@, sales@, enquiries@) to a domain name & send out emails (not sure if this would work but I found these email addresses use to get spammed the most).

dropagear, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  5. KISS

KISS Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can't think of a fast way, except posting your email publicly in many places and maybe some russian sites :D
    You can also register in spam low pr directories or also fill some free surveys in sites that show content for a survey :)

KISS, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  6. Nathan K

Nathan K Peon

Best Answers:
    What are the ways in which e-mail addresses are collected?
    Posting them on a forum or any publicly accessible website (spiders will pick them up)
    Signing up for an account at a website that sells e-mail addresses to marketers (there's a ton of them)
    Signing up for those "Win a free iPod" type deals, and also surveys that promise to pay $75/hour.

I'm sure there are many other ways addresses get harvested if you think about it/look into it. Each of these ways will attract a different kind of spam from different spammers, so your best bet would probably be to get your e-mail address harvested by as many different means as possible (and not just one of the aforementioned ways).

Nathan K, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  7. dsgehl

dsgehl Peon

Best Answers:
    Go post your email address in as many forums as possible... sit back and wait. The flood will begin.

dsgehl, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  8. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    This is easy, sign up tons of paid to surf site, and sure you will receive tons of spam mail

lifeplayer, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  9. petr_ind

petr_ind Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Sign on many sales page and you will get junk.
    Or by giving the email publicly, and maybe someone will write down the email.

petr_ind, Jun 23, 2010 IP
  10. kungfuchicken

kungfuchicken Member

Best Answers:
    Funny question actually. I wanted to start submitting email addresses of people who are sending me unsolicited email to spam lists. Didn't really find anything in the 15 minutes I spent looking. I'm thinking of starting up a website and just listing the email addresses on it. I'm sure some spammers will find it that way. I'm tired of people harvesting my email address and sending me emails. I'll need to write a simple app to forward emails from Outlook to the site and have it parse the email address of the original sender and add it.

Sorry, just thinking out loud since you got me thinking about it again :)

kungfuchicken, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  11. CCK

CCK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips. I will register on those 'free stuff' sites.

CCK, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  12. Nathan K

Nathan K Peon

Best Answers:
    You do realize that both the from and reply-to headers in spam e-mails are forged, right?

Nathan K, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  13. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    another thing you can do - when you get spam email - reply to them - doesn't matter what you put your reply - have a good swear and let off steam. But it confirms to the holder of the list that you're a 'live prospect' and you'll get passed around.

magda, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  14. Xtrapsp

Xtrapsp Active Member

Best Answers:
    sites such as myoffers etc send u LOADS of spam when u sign up to their offers etc i get about 100 emails of spam a day

Xtrapsp, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  15. IRichie

IRichie Peon

Best Answers:
    Try signing up for the free offers, like making money or free samples etc. Complete surveys and much more and you will start getting TONS of spam emails soon.

IRichie, Jun 25, 2010 IP
  16. mentos

mentos Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Its simple,just post up your email at forum and then you will get spam mail.

mentos, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  17. dutchsingh

dutchsingh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    "I want to receive them!" first time i have heard anything like that , post your email address on blogs, - and email as many email marketing companies as you can asking to be on their newsletter lists, fill in newsletters forms on as many websites as you can.

dutchsingh, Jun 28, 2010 IP
  18. kungfuchicken

kungfuchicken Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I'm not talking about actual "Buy Vicodin" and "You should have an erect p---s 24 hours a day" type of spam. I'm talking about the $c#%b@g$ that buy my name from the $c#%b@g$ that sell them my email address and everyone else's that they have scraped from everywhere and anywhere or bought from my thieving bank or wherever and then are blasting me with their special business offers and "request for a meeting" and staffing requirements and every other damn thing that has a legitimate email address because they actually want to do business with me and think that buying lists is the way to go.

Sorry, just a minor annoyance really (ok I hate the f#*&#%$). I plan on launching the site within the next month or two. I still need to figure out how to protect people who's email addresses are spoofed and people don't understand ... as mentioned by Nathan. That was something that I've been considering since I came up with the idea since the last thing I want to do is cause more problems for those folks as they've already had their friends pissed because they've probably received junk because their outlook or other email client got jacked.

I want to make sure it is just like the idiots that fill my email box with junk. They actually continue to send emails "Haven't heard from you so wanted to follow up..." You haven't heard from me because I don't want what you have ...

Anyway, not trying to hijack the thread. Was just checking back on something and saw Nathan's concern so wanted to address it.

kungfuchicken, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  19. marry444

marry444 Guest

Best Answers:
    People avoid them and you want them ... Simply spread your mail address :)

marry444, Jun 29, 2010 IP
  20. mt33

mt33 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey buddy

spam is old method for promoting staff . In my opinion don't try it

mt33, Jun 29, 2010 IP