1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

where can i find it?

Discussion in 'C#' started by mehdiali2, Apr 26, 2010.

[​IMG]
    hi
    i need some motion(animated) icon like this.
    would you plz tell me what is it's name and where can i find something like that
    very thanks

mehdiali2, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  2. bibinsmk

bibinsmk Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can create gif images and use like this.

bibinsmk, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  3. lazystream

lazystream Peon

Best Answers:
    try iconarchive dot com

lazystream, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  4. kylecorley

kylecorley Peon

Best Answers:
    Whenever you see those animated icons like that (on the web, anyway), they are usually animated GIF images. Essentially, a GIF file can contain a series of "frames" (just like a movie), each of which can be displayed for a specified amount of time before moving to the next frame. The whole series can also be looped so that it appears to be constantly moving, and I believe there are other options as well. As far as I know, GIF is the only image file format that has this capability. PNG, JPG, and others do not.

If you choose to create your own, either from scratch or by combining existing images, Adobe Fireworks makes it very easy. Microsoft used to have a free "GIF Animator" utility as well. I don't believe they support it anymore, but you can still find it through Google.

kylecorley, Apr 27, 2010 IP