1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can I find business consultants

Discussion in 'General Business' started by adsjoint, Nov 9, 2015.

By business consultants I mean people who are very well familiar with existing, profitable businesses and can guide me to set up something similar for a fee.
    An example could be a programmer who has or works on several ecommerce sites. Hence knows what is required to make/market such sites and what products are selling well to what kind of audiences etc. Something that he/she can prove, not just castles in the air.
    Another very simple example could be where someone has found a niche in adsense and can help setup a blog or website that is similar in nature. Ofcourse it does require that his own adsense income is verifiable.
    Does anyone know Where can I find such business consultants?

adsjoint, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  2. Qura-tul-Ain

Qura-tul-Ain Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a few questions for you. Do you have any ideas of your own that you think might work? Instead of building your business around someone else's idea, how about setting up something you know and then find consultant to help you with that.

Qura-tul-Ain, Nov 9, 2015 IP
  3. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you looking to invest money but don't know where?

Webcenter, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  4. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    business counsultant every where you can get but main point is that you need to set a goal for which type of business you want to do and after that you need to select counusltant for your business solution.

seoaceindia, Nov 10, 2015 IP
  5. Messilionel

Messilionel Peon

Best Answers:
    Search in google with your most specific keyword and most probably search with google local listings. You'll find plenty of business and marketing consultants.

Messilionel, Nov 12, 2015 IP