1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can I download recent root zone files for major tlds?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by karabas, Jan 20, 2009.

I would like to download root zone files for com, org, net and maybe info and biz.
    Is there any place I can do it?

karabas, Jan 20, 2009 IP
  2. domaindeals

domaindeals Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to apply at the registry for access. For .com or .net for example, you apply at Verisign:

verisign.com/information-services/naming-services/com-net-registry/page_001052.html

domaindeals, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  3. karabas

karabas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know about these - these are quite pricey and I don't need the registarar data and the other stuff - just the list of domains.

There were some places you could download these before it's just I can't find them now.

karabas, Jan 21, 2009 IP
  4. MarianB

MarianB Peon

Best Answers:
    Not long ago I also searched for this. Then I found a cctld database from https://alldomainsdb.com/. They're kind of pricey, I should warn you, but the list was good enough. I didn't look through all of it, I only needed .com's, but it was big so I assume it had a lot. I don't remember if it required registration, don't think so though.

MarianB, Jul 3, 2017 IP