1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where bloggers get so much content?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by tahionstar, Jun 2, 2011.

1. dania1021

dania1021 Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many Priivate Label Rights (PLR) articles and reports available online on every niche under the sun. You can purchase quality PLR and rewrite them and post them in your blog or website.

dania1021, Jun 7, 2011 IP
  2. ExaMike

ExaMike Peon

Best Answers:
    Some bloggers really article fever, so they can produce a lot of articles in a day. Some use software to duplicate the articles by alter some keywords. The software is shared earlier. So, it is up to you whether you prefer to have genuine write-up or a machined write-up.

ExaMike, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  3. katelinfct

katelinfct Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi there,

You can get bloger content from the ezine dot com.

Thanks!!

katelinfct, Jun 8, 2011 IP
  4. DreamingBig

DreamingBig Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's the feeds but however, you'll find some people that are serious about their blogging. They might have a team of writers to help them out or either they could be doing it themselves. Technology is a subject that has lots of competition to it. You've got to stay on top of the game if you want to jump ahead and the ones that have 20-30 posts daily, I think know this. Another thing to remember, the more you do this - the more it becomes second nature to you so while it might be hard for a beginner to write this amount, the experts can easily do 20-50 per day or more, depending on the word count and niche.

DreamingBig, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  5. shalom esther

shalom esther Peon

Best Answers:
    It costs them since they hire people to do the research.This calls for teamwork and dedication.However there are duplicates

shalom esther, Jun 9, 2011 IP
  6. Exmasters-Mark

Exmasters-Mark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Better source of content is you. Your knowledge, imagination and the ability to describe. No buying is better. No copy-paste is useful. Good blogger is producing content

Exmasters-Mark, Jun 12, 2011 IP
  7. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty to write about really. But a blogger that can churn 30 new and original articles in a day? I find that a wee bit impossible. He probably has a group of people writing for him. As far as content for your blog goes, like I said, there are plenty to write about. Join the mailing lists of various news organizations if you are into current events, or various companies like Apple and Microsoft if you are in the sci-tech niche.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Jun 13, 2011 IP
  8. eventus

eventus Guest

Best Answers:
    The better ones use professional content services like yellowbrix.com or feedsyndicate.com. Other can use AP or Reuters.

eventus, Jun 14, 2011 IP
  9. badar100

badar100 Peon

Best Answers:
    Serious bloggers (they also tend to earn the most) try to write or hire people that write unique content only. Unlike with autoblogs where everything is generated and is usually very low quality, hence the name "autoblog".

badar100, Jun 14, 2011 IP
  10. EdgeLivver

EdgeLivver Peon

Best Answers:
    wp-robot and thebestspinner used together seem very popular for people who want to generate unique content.

EdgeLivver, Jun 14, 2011 IP
  11. writersutrust

writersutrust Peon

Best Answers:
    it's basically about good content planning, research, lots of time writing (if you're the only one writing) or lots of good writers or a writing team. :)

writersutrust, Jun 19, 2011 IP
  12. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    you mean 'who want to generate unique garbage'.

All 'collaborative' spinners, when used in automatic mode, introduce so many syntax errors into your text that they stick out like a sore thumb. That's what Panda was all about. Not surprising really, when your synonyms are being supplied by thousands of illiterate wannabe internet marketers who speak terrible English, and are only interested in a very narrow niche-set.

contentboss, Jun 20, 2011 IP
  13. Mastermind212

Mastermind212 Guest

Best Answers:
    There are many Priivate Label Rights (PLR) articles and reports available online on every niche under the sun. You can purchase quality PLR and rewrite them and post them in your blog or website.

Mastermind212, Jun 21, 2011 IP
  14. sousen

sousen Active Member

Best Answers:
    it’s not too hard to get 20-30 article in a day those are full time blogger they write themselves and they also hire some of freelancer by this they get ton of new content everyday

sousen, Jun 23, 2011 IP
  15. stupidcamel

stupidcamel Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know how others work, but personally speaking, I prefer to do the posting manually instead of relying on automatic updating software.
    To get content to write about, I read newspaper, mags, books on a daily base.
    I rewrite some content after reading, adding some personal opinion about an issue, sharing some personal recommendation about the trip, or giving advice concerning certain subjects based on my own experience etc.
    Sometimes, I'll get feedbacks from my readers, and I'll get inspired from some people's good comments. It's interesting and if you know where to look, you will never run out of topics.

stupidcamel, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  16. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice generalisation, and quite wrong. With autoblogging, as with everything else, you get what you pay for.

You buy some crappy chunk of desktop bugfest that scrapes ezines, congrats, you've got dupe content, which is worthless nowadays. If you try to spin it with a cheap collaborative spinner, or worse, translate back and forward from one language to another to try and 'fool' the engines, guess what. Ban. Instantly.

But if you PAY... you can get something that generates unique content so good that it even fools real humans, let alone a search engine. I'm personally aware of autoblogs run by one of the big dog hatters that gets regular requests for 'guest posts', and tons of relevant comments. He doesn't bother replying, because that would mean admitting they are autoblogs. Edit - he pays a couple of cents per post.

contentboss, Jul 11, 2011 IP
  17. Michaeljones10

Michaeljones10 Banned

Best Answers:
    I like to writing and reading, I dont have problem with that. Just write in google, what you need...

Michaeljones10, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  18. workerbeeone

workerbeeone Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of the content is duplicate content that has been spun to be relatively unique. Also, many of those sites outsource that work to writers.

workerbeeone, Jul 22, 2011 IP
  19. payaldurga

payaldurga Peon

Best Answers:
    Many post good articles in there and they are very informative too. hiring freelance writers is a good idea, they would write first hand contents on the topic, spun and rewrites can be spotted. original ideas and creative writing only catch readers.

payaldurga, Jul 27, 2011 IP
  20. contentboss

contentboss Peon

Best Answers:
    Not that I'm aware of - Wordpress is the choice of pro bloggers, of course, not the newbie tool 'blogger'.

contentboss, Jul 28, 2011 IP