1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where are the admins of this forum

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by blue_angel, Nov 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blue_angel

blue_angel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

thats not right you say

5 MEMBER REPORT SOMEONE FOR THIEF AND NOBODY CARES
    DO YOU WANT TO HAVE DEALS WITH A THIEF?
    YOU ARE IN A COMMUNITY WE ARE MEMBERS HERE DO YOU WANT SCAMMERS THIEFS BETWEEN US ????

blue_angel, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  2. Hecky

Hecky Like a Dungeon Dragon!

Best Answers:
    Try reading what Nonny actually said, then replying again.

Hecky, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If we were protecting him, wouldn't we delete his negative iTraders?

digitalpoint, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  4. blue_angel

Best Answers:
    you leave HIM TO reply and tell lies and post negative itrades what is that???
    I have banned for silly post and he EVEN HAVE REPORTED BY 5 MEMBERS its here and post negative post for me
    Why you dont protect members ???
    why you are pontios pilatos role ??????
    I DONT ASK MONEY OR REFUND I WANT THE TRUTH NOT THAT LIER TO BE HERE

5. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
  6. blue_angel

Best Answers:
    Who protects me against the lie ???? Why to have negative post from a thief????

7. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    See previous post... We are not your parents. We don't "protect people from lies".

8. blue_angel

Best Answers:
    Yes ofcourse the only thing you do ban whatever you dont like it if i post a negative post or steal you at once i am out of here??? Very good that

9. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    People get infractions for not following the rules, that's all. You couldn't steal from me if you tried, so no... no one has ever been banned for stealing from me. And no, people aren't banned for making negative posts agsinst me, they do it all the time (see this thread? lol).

10. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hopfully I don't get into too much trouble to possible shed some suggestions forward.

Blue Angel, once I thought up of a good method for DP to increase the quality of the deals that go back and fourth which the idea was banished away. It was just too much effort to babysit members.
    You have the power to control if you are going to get a good deal or not. One of the obvious rules is to "don't hand money to people who have under 100 posts or have been a member for less than 6 months". Its foolish.

There are some bully mods around. Sometimes I make a post someplace in the general section and I can tell that a mod didn't agree because I have infractions from other posts. It happens all of the time, but the reason why you think the mods are protecting the scammers is because the scammer is not yelling and getting into trouble.

I used to work for this company and this one chick would just dump tons of work to me and spend 6 hours in the bathroom a day texting her loser boyfriend. I complained about it, the employer knew it was happening, but I was fired.....Why, because I shook the boat, like you are now.

Laceygirl, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  11. Nonny

Nonny Notable Member

Best Answers:
    DP has no way to know the details of your transaction, no way to know if you sent the payment, no way to know whether you were sent what was promised. DP doesn't have the ability to launch an investigation into every transaction in which one party claims the deal went bad.

If you didn't get what you paid for, you need to file a dispute with PayPal or credit card company, because they do have access to the transaction details. They also have the incentive to investigate (and possibly ban) merchants who take payments but don't deliver the goods.

You left a negative iTrader - that's good, so other people will know that the poster was involved in a disputed transaction. People can click the link to the deal thread, so they can see your comments there. It also points out the risk you take doing a deal with someone who doesn't have positive iTraders. Unfortunately, there is no one who can guarantee all your business deals will be good ones, so you need to be wary every time to consider sending someone your money.

Nonny, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  12. blue_angel

Best Answers:
    Dear Nonny I can accept that but when from a theif I receive a negative itrade then who will protect me against that.
    I dont want the money, in few days paypal take care that , I want to protect from thief and his liers when post faulty post or fake itrade, how I can protect against that ??

When post a simple message as spam or any pos at once we have infractions now you have 5 MEMBERS TO REPORT HIM and no one cares , he smile and prepare next step he will give and the others negative itrades so we are ok ??? with that thats the quality we want ????

You try to keep this forum in high quality standards and congrats for that but here we have report someone from 5 MEMBERS what else we do ???

13. chandan123

chandan123 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    sorry to see such problem :( but that guy have 6 -ve itrader and u still proceed to do business :confused:

chandan123, Nov 17, 2009 IP
  14. blue_angel

Best Answers:
    No my friend my problem is why this user dont ban ....
    All we banned for a simple post and we receive infraction and we smile when we see the reasons ..... and for this no one cares why that s my problem

blue_angel, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  15. Stroh

Stroh Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh please grow up. Consider yourself lucky it wasn't an $xx amount or above. (ex $80).

Take it as a learning experience and look up the guy / reserach the deal. Remember, its the internet, not everyone is your friend.

As for the staff, they're doing the right thing. It's a free marketplace, don't intervene cause its not worth it.

Stroh, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  16. World Class

World Class Peon

Best Answers:
    Now after too hype i feel this guy seriously says something correct!

PS: to the OP i'd prefer you shouldn't buy Vouchers from now on, Pay the full cost to original company and you won't be scammed..

World Class, Nov 18, 2009 IP
  17. jhmattern

jhmattern Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I'm closing this thread. You've gotten your answer several times. Asking the same question over and over again is not going to get you a different one.

1. You get infractions and bans when you violate the forum rules, not for private business complaints between members. We do not settle disputes between members. DP is simply a platform. If you choose to do business here you do so at your own risk.

2. The only one responsible for protecting you in your business deals is YOU. Exercise due diligence before entering into a deal and you won't have to worry about being scammed.

3. If you're not happy with the way things went in a deal, leave a negative review in the actual deal thread and leave negative iTrader if it's in an eligible section. That's your recourse.

jhmattern, Nov 18, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.