1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where are my fellow Inkscape users at? Illustrator vs Inkscape!

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by emdubl, Dec 11, 2014.

I'm not much of a graphic artist, but trying to learn my way. I don't have the money to buy Illustrator, so I found Inkscape. I love it so far. It seems really powerful.

Since I've never used Illustrator, what can Illustrator do that Inkscape cannot? Is there anything that Inkscape does better.

I think it's funny when I tell people that I use Inkscape. Nobody has ever heard of it.

Thanks for all feedback!

emdubl, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  2. sivric.marijan

sivric.marijan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I started using Inkscape few months ago and I think it's great...and it's totally free! Don't worry, it will become more and more popular!

sivric.marijan, Oct 11, 2015 IP
  3. bishopx

bishopx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well inkscape is really limited compared to Illustrator. It is good for simple tasks, just like you wouldn't start photoshop, for simple tasks which can paint do.

bishopx, Oct 27, 2015 IP
  4. Shithi Islam

Shithi Islam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, I'm Shithi Islam.There are many thinks that can done by Illustrator but can't done by Inkscape.like Shapes as objects,Edit SVG source directly,One-click paint bucket fill ,Edit nodes with keyboard thats all u can do with llustrator but in Inkscape u can't do that.Thak u.

Shithi Islam, Jan 23, 2016 IP