1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where and how to buy advertising space? for traffic and conversions!

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by bckk22, Nov 11, 2013.

Where and how can i buy advertising space on a website that is highly ranked and related to my niche?? weight loss niche.

As a experiment, i will to create a one page review site of a poplar weight loss product, then market it by creating an ad and buying ad space on highly ranked websites with a fair amount of targeted traffic.

Budget of around $200-$400 a month.

Where is the best place to buy advertising space, is there a marketplace for it or should i contact websites privately??

bckk22, Nov 11, 2013 IP
  2. PhilipSEO

PhilipSEO Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Contacting webmasters privately makes the most sense, and I think that you will get the best results this way if you do your research. However, there is also buysellads.com, advertisespace.com and other sites like that.

PhilipSEO, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  3. bckk22

bckk22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, yeah i don't really trust those two websites, they look like a waste of time for buying ad space.

bckk22, Nov 12, 2013 IP
  4. Workanywheredad

Workanywheredad Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used buysellads.com and it was legitimate. You get what you pay for though. I also believe that contacting webmasters directly is the best route.

Workanywheredad, Nov 14, 2013 IP
  5. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do some keyword researches to find the best keywords and sites that you should buy ads from. Buy ads on those sites by targeting them through ad networks.

Don't buy ads directly from webmasters before buying ads through ad networks especially if you need conversions.
    You need to know your average cost per conversion before trying to find the best method. So you should try all the methods in the long term but you should start with the safest method.

makeit easy, Nov 16, 2013 IP