1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When women ask for things....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TWalker, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Where ? On Travel channel ?

We always have handcuffs for this kind of situation :D

iatbm, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  2. hextraordinary

hextraordinary Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    and they are more likely be used to tie you to the back of sarahk's car... while she's driving... :D

hextraordinary, Aug 13, 2007 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    Like I said to the OP - if all the women you hang around with expect you to buy them things constantly, you are hanging around the wrong type of women.

Regardless however, buying a woman something is a hell of a lot different than forcing them to have sex with you.

DeniseJ, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  4. selltrib

selltrib Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm also very open minded hey with my life i have to be, but Iabtm ideals just fly in face. I can't believe how little regard he has for women. Yes sex is fun and so forth but i can't see how you can enjoy it if your forcing someone.

I mean there are days after work where i don't want to even consider having sex because I'm just too mentally drained. My partner understands and doesn't get uppity or anything just go get a nice cup of coffee and we have chat to try and destress. Relationships worked both ways. Hey since your the man what happens if your g/f car breaks down and you know how to fix it but were not in the mood what would you say or do? remember you can't say NO.

Please tell me this is dating women in there teens. I hope to go many older women don't follow this belief.

selltrib, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  5. uglyboy

uglyboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Most girls i know have their own hard earned cash and if i buy them something its because i want to. If you expect sex in return for parting with your money i would the red light district of your nearest city would be the best place to hang out..

uglyboy, Aug 13, 2007 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  6. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    Hahaha... thank you Uglyboy. I couldn't have said it better myself!

These men don't want a girlfriend. They want to hook up with prostitutes.

DeniseJ, Aug 14, 2007 IP
  7. itrana123

itrana123 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanx i share this only for you deniseJ. You're so nice caz u did not mind that.

itrana123, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  8. RoyalSeo

RoyalSeo Peon

Best Answers:
    The war of sexes is on for centuries- will it ever end, at least end it on DP

But iatbm you really have some issues. Don't discuss them here please.

You are talking like you are in 18th century.

RoyalSeo, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  9. Poweremploy

Poweremploy Peon

Best Answers:
    I do feel entitled. I'm old fashioned. Men are the providers. Women should be taken care of. If you love her, then you would have no problem giving her what she wants.

If she loves you, she will have no problem giving you what you want. But, respect goes a long way. Its all in how you deliver. Saying to someone, "I'll give you what you want if you sleep with me", is disrespectful and not charming at all.

If I was only dating someone who said give me sex or I won't get something for you, I would dump him, bc unless it is an emergency, I'm not going to be asking for anything. He either wants to give to me or he won't. You either respect the woman or you don't.

Poweremploy, Jan 6, 2009 IP
  10. pragun06

pragun06 Member

Best Answers:
    Hey.. dont hate me guys, but i'm with her on this one... I love spending on and pampering my girlfriend !
    Besides, no amount of money comes even close in value to that smile on her face !
    :)

And yes, guys do need to get physical... its like our animal nature. But you gotta respect your girl's feelings too !

pragun06, Jan 6, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.