1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When women ask for things....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TWalker, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. twinklestar

twinklestar Active Member

Best Answers:
    are you serious?? now where is the love in that? :/

relationships are about love and commitment for one another. Not just about personal desires and such :/

twinklestar, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  2. MaryMary

MaryMary Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You know what iatbm, I was directly referring to YOU and the some people was for anyone else reading and posting to this thread, who might feel ashamed for treating women the way you do.

What's all this talk about the 90's ???? Man how old are you? Don't you know when women burned their bras? I guess it was the decade of the 90's that YOU (iatbm) were ruled by a woman, and now for the first decade of the 2000's, you think you are the ruler because you can poke your penis anywhere, anytime you like.

Girls, what do you think the odds are that iatbm and the OP of this thread are shaped similar to a pistol grip? It's bound to happen after soooooooo many times.

KISS OFF IATBM, but thanks for reminding me why I stay out of the gc area.

MaryMary, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  3. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are we angry ?

I don't poke my penis anytime and anywhere since I only have one ;)

Why should I bee ashamed of anything ? I have healthy relationship and my woman looks good in any time of the day without any need of make-up. That is because I make her beautiful and make her feel desired every time I look her. My pistol is loaded any time I want and I use it anytime I want. I shoot daily I might add and I think that is the reason why my lady shines throughout a day.
    Women who have problems come here and jump through the roof when they see a man writing how things should be in the first place. Of course deep down they know I am right :D

Ok goodbye from GC :)

iatbm, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  4. selltrib

selltrib Peon

Best Answers:
    So do you actauly respect your G/F or do you only respect her until you require sex and then she is just your own personal 'toy'? You really can't have any respect for her as a person i would say.

AMEN!!!!!!

selltrib, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  5. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Don't reflect what you can or can't on me !

I would never be with a woman I don't respect !

iatbm, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  6. selltrib

selltrib Peon

Best Answers:
    Well i'm sorry but I must be missing something. You respect her but you will force her to have sex if she isn't in the mood... i'm totally lost.

selltrib, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  7. Dudibob

Dudibob Peon

Best Answers:
    it shouldn't matter if you own the world or own a bus pass, if someone only likes you for your possessions then screw 'em!

Dudibob, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  8. butternyk

butternyk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well if u rboth in love --then no harm if she asks for gifts. women are precious stones that need to be treasured, on other hand -- if u have requirement for sex then no harm in asking her out.. but take gift and give sex is not a good thing

butternyk, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  9. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    I am just as confused as you selltrib.

How can you respect a woman who you force to have sex with you? I mean come on - if your lady says no (maybe she decides to stop being scared of you), you're obviously not going to take that, are you?

What would you do then, hmm? You can't respect someone who you force into doing things they just don't want to do. That's not respect.

I'm sorry, but your views on relationships are completely backwards. Not to mention, you constantly contradict yourself in this entire thread!

DeniseJ, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  10. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sure you don't agree and then it is backwards :D

I did never say I conflict pain.
    I just take no NO for an answer.
    How I then accomplish that it is good for both of us is the thing men have to learn and women start to appreciate !

iatbm, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  11. DeniseJ

Best Answers:
    Women don't have to appreciate men forcing them into doing things they'd rather not do. Don't you understand that concept?

I'm not even talking about you inflicting pain. I'm simply talking about your lack of respect for women.

You still haven't answered my question. What happens if a woman says no? What would you do?

DeniseJ, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  12. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Look because you live in your tiny perception of men-women relationship you don't understand how other people do things. Your way is not the holy way. Let us like we want and don't judge and call us pigs, rapists etc like some of you did in this thread...calling names...this shows that you are just not on the level you want to convince us ... it shows that you are the one with no respect towards people with different views and different way of doing it...

Let me explain :

I got myself a partner with similar views as mine. She never says no and I never say no! That is why we are together, we are compatible.
    With you I am not compatible because you take the right to say no if you feel so. the end. So I would never ever even look at you even if you are afrodita or something...we are not compatible since the kind of women just like to take and never give back...always just defending their case and telling us what should we do and how, what way to respect and treat a woman

And now to answer your question :

If woman says no I either say goodbye or if I see she is calculating would she or not I push the buttons. Every woman surrender and give you her body if you push it the right way. Of course you will never confess this because you are a woman ;)

bla.bla,bla :D

iatbm, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  13. DeniseJ

Best Answers:
    Hahaha!

I have tolerance towards other people's beliefs. I don't have tolerance towards those who show blatant disrespect towards women. We are going to have to agree to disagree on this.

If your current lady friend decides to say no one day, would you just drop her? You claim to respect women, but rather than finding out the underlying reason behind her lack of interest in sex, you'd just drop her and find another woman? That doesn't seem very respectful to me.

I confess plenty - irregardless of my gender. The fact that you are talking about a woman "surrendering" to sex makes it sounds terrible. If a woman is "surrendering" that means she doesn't really want to - and you are in effect forcing her to do it.

DeniseJ, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  14. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly ! I would dump her at that moment !

surrender in a way like letting me take care of her not in a way enemy surrenders and you take care of him ;)

Isn't this interesting ? Whenever you type sex, then in the same sentence there goes terrible :D

iatbm, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  15. Padawan

Padawan Peon

Best Answers:
    My female friends tell me it is essential that they feel like they 'surrendered' themselves to having sex, as the suggestion that they actually were as keen as the man (which of course they were) would imply they were a slut and, therefore, lower their social status.

The lowering of their social status would then make it harder for them to find a quality a man and doom them to putting up with the 'nice guys' who buy stuff and kiss arse (which women hate even though they say they want more of it).

Padawan, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  16. DeniseJ

Best Answers:
    Iabtm, you are taking what I say out of context. I never said sex is terrible. FORCING a woman into sex - that's terrible. Feeling like you have to surrender... that's pretty darn sad, too.

I am pretty open minded when it comes to opposing viewpoints. But your views are so outdated and ridiculous that I am having a difficult time believing there are actually people like you who believe this nonsense.

DeniseJ, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  17. GreenGambler

GreenGambler Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Originally Posted by GreenGambler

You really are contidicting yourself left and right.

So your country has more woman in top positions yet you feel that men who follow woman are pussies/weak? So what does that say about all those men who are below the top level woman in your country?

What does that say about the USA once Hilary Clinton is elected.. (hopefuly Barak IMO)

Also, could you please not say that I said something when I did not? Where did I stereotype your whole country on what you do as an individual? I don't even know where you live. When I said this:
    I was reffering to YOU and only YOU.. Maybe the word YOU means something else to YOU.

Again, when did I say that you don't read or travel? I said:
    What I meant is that you do not speak/type like someone who has experience anything more than what your family and community has taught you...

And finally, thanks for the compliment but I am no scholar. Just someone who HAS seen the world from many different countries and who DOES care about human rights.

GreenGambler, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  18. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He has a point. Many many many women expect to get free [insert item here] for nothing, just because they are female. They take advantage of mens instints when it comes to sex. Sex is all we want to be honest. That's how we are programmed, it's not our fault =T

Example: If a guy comes up and talks to a woman, he's looking for sex 99.5% of the time. Unless he's lost and needs directions or something. But even then, we will usually try to find the best looking woman to ask...because there is always the possibility the directions could lead to sex :)
    Basically everything leads to sex, no matter what >.<

ly2, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  19. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:

But on the flip side, men don't really want to buy things, and pay for this and that. It's something we do or 'surrender' to for sex.

ly2, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  20. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Sheesh, folks. I'm with the girls on this. After I've been at work all day, stressing over a sick parent, helping moderate this joint, sorting out our kids, trying to get some exercise so I stay fit and healthy, listening to all the dramas from my DH's day... if he "expects" action then he has another thing coming! Not to say that a bit of seduction wouldn't work... but a "brace yourself bridget" approach sure won't!

sarahk, Aug 13, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.