1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When women ask for things....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TWalker, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hextraordinary

hextraordinary Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    iatbm, putting your backwards views of relationships aside, it's just astonishing how you can have sex with the girl you suppose to love and respect, when she obviously doesn't want to do it.

hextraordinary, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  2. juniper

juniper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i guess human must have difference from animals.

juniper, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  3. Padawan

Padawan Peon

Best Answers:
    In this age we live in, women have fought hard for equality so I say let them have it... if my girlfriend wants something then she can buy it for herself, if we go out she pays half... after all, I wouldn't want to knock back all the hard work put in by those looking for sex equality.

When it comes to sex it is my experience that women in general are looking for a man who knows what he wants - there are far, far too many men in today's society who believe all the rubbish in the media about having to be a pathetic wuss to get a woman to like them.

I tell my girl what to do and when and she frankly loves it. Obviously it goes without saying that if she ever said 'no' then I would respect that, but otherwise it leads to some interesting scenarios, and she says she has never had so much fun before because her ex-boyfriends have always been too scared to express their sexuality for fear of scaring her off :confused:

Padawan, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  4. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Look around .... humans are much worse than animals ;)

iatbm, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  5. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You know she always wants to ;)

Astonishing is how some man just let women say no .... that is what is astonishing and nothing else. Let her say no couple of times and she will try and use her NO whenever she wants something ;)
    Women are different creatures, much more calculating than men ... when you will be around long enough to experience women you will know what I mean :D

iatbm, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  6. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I have a question for all you crazy emancipation women and their puppy men followers !

What should a man do when woman who is with a man, says she loves him and everything and she still say NO. Now remember there is no medical problem and when a man asks her she doesn't really have a reason. She just doesn't feel like it ! YEA RIGHT...this kind of relationship is doomed !

I feel sorry for guys who put up with this kind of crap from women. Afterall you are the one who can use chainsaw :D Usually those who cannot use chainsaw get NOs on regular basis :D

iatbm, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  7. GreenGambler

GreenGambler Notable Member

Best Answers:

The man should listen very carefully to what his companion is saying/doing. He needs to be aware of their feelings and find out what the problem is. (There is obviously a problem) Ask your companion in a nice, civil manor.. Not in the sack, why they are having issues with sex. Tell them of your needs but that you love them and will do whatever it takes to make yourself more appealing or heal whatever inner/personal reason your companion has.

If after some time and love, if your partner still does not fulfill your desires then you are probably with the wrong person and most likely were living for the moment when you got married. Both parties would most likely be happier with someone else.... .. A S&M bondage chick for you and a Pediatrician for her... lol

All of the above applies to marraiges and long term relationships IMO.

Finally, not many people like to do anything they are being forced to do, no matter what.. Over time it adds up I'm sure . Even in the "YES SIR" role-play, both player usually know they are not being forced to play...

Just my opinion,
    GG

GreenGambler, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  8. hextraordinary

Best Answers:
    Ok, lets go by your philosophy, since your DA MAN, the strong one, who makes all the decisions... What if I'm stronger than you? My chainsaw is bigger, and I make all the decisions around here now!!! NOW I'm calling the shots!!! I want to shove a baseball bat up your a$$, you can't say no, because I'm DA MAN around here NOW. So put up and shut up. You've been bitchslapped.

9. selltrib

selltrib Peon

Best Answers:
    Good God!!!!! so other words your partner doesn't need to be in the mood while you go madly humping her.. I take it you don't care if she enjoys herself or not just as long as you get your rocks off!

man your really no different from an animals.. go craw back into the 16th century please

selltrib, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  10. hextraordinary

Best Answers:
    16th century BC, more likely...

11. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't this the case in today's world ? The stronger puts down weaker ? :D

You assume and are blinded because my view of relationship is different than yours ! You don't even try and think what I want to say ....

Women should know where their place is ! I don't say they should serve us MEN like slaves but there is no place for two leaders in the marriage. One has to be the one who is in front and lead them through life and since the nature made men stronger mentally and physically I don't see the reason why should we put up with crap women are capable of doing. Like say NO when we are horny for example :D

iatbm, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  12. selltrib

selltrib Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry your Views on a relationship.. don't you mean your rules of ownership.. your views on women being weaker both physically and mentally are absurd. I take it your the kind of male that thinks your the master gender and females MUST follow you. Wow the ego!

13. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    90's are over ! Get used to it ... we are driving the car again and the journey is much better now :)

iatbm, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  14. GreenGambler

GreenGambler Notable Member

Best Answers:
    To each his own I suppose. I am not here to judge you, rather lead you toward a more enlightened way of thinking.

Why must there be a leader in a relationship?

Doesn't everyone have individual strengths and weaknesses? Wouldn't it be smart for the leadership to be shared depending upon the situation? If the woman has the skills or knowledge in any given curcumstance, then she needs to take the reins and lead away..

I'm not sure where you are from but you really do think of woman in a whole different light from the people around here... Mid-America.
    I have soooooo many straight friends who sit at home all day doing the house work or raising the kids while there ladies bring home the bacon(money). And I mean ALOT! Also the woman buy the men new clothes, watches, cologne, cell phones.. etc..etc.. I even have a friend who has paid for her b/f to get dental work done.. LOL ( he did need it). I'm not saying this is right or wrong... just different than what you are proably used to.

I also have girlfiends who actually are more of a horn dog than my guy friends. And ladies who I would follow or could smack me down in an instant, regardless of the situation... So stereotypes are not something you should base any opinion from. IMO, though you already may have, it seems that you really need to meet more people, read some books... travel abroad and to large cities and expand your way of thinking...

Enough said about that..
    GG

GreenGambler, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  15. selltrib

selltrib Peon

Best Answers:
    Please point me to a FACTUAL site were it states marriages where the 'MAN' is the leader of a relationship is more successfully that one without. I feel a marriage councilor would have a field day with your point of view..

16. MaryMary

MaryMary Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I think some of the people in this thread are the reasons they made "and obey" optional in the wedding ceremonies.

MaryMary, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  17. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Spare me with things where I live etc. We probably have more women in top positions here than in your enlightened country.
    I don't say I have to sit on the couch and drink beer while my lady gets all the work done. I do the cooking since women really suck at it for example !

About those friends of yours that women are supporting. Well I am sorry for them :D I would never allow this unless some higher thing like disease or something comes !

You talk about stereotypes at the end and yet you stereotyped me and my community based on where I live and judged the whole community based on my view of life, sex and relationship. WOW ! A true Saint you are :D

How the hell do you know how much I read, travel, etc ? :D You take perception solely on my views on life, sex and relationship. WOW ! A true scholar you are :D

iatbm, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  18. selltrib

selltrib Peon

Best Answers:
    So are you married? I've been marred nearly 10 years.. if so how long have you been marred to have this AMAZING in site into lasting relationships.

19. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You see ! This is why women never should have any word. They don't say directly who and what they mean - some people - tell us who those people are :D . Always around the corners and they think they are so smart.
    Of course this only goes for a minority of women. Most of them know how to "handle" things but those who don't and are unsatisfied, with low self esteem and probably they came towards some jerk who beaten them in life and now they think just because there are men who think with their own head and don't put women's crap that they are beaters and not-respective towards women also.
    Those women are usually vegetarian, post secretly on forums how their man do not satisfy them and how they should have the right to say no even if there is no reason and medical problem but they are just not in the mood. That kind of women thinks they can get us woth that beautiful thing between the legs they have ;)
    Like I said it is not 90's anymore and emancipation and what not women movement is gone and it is time we the MEN take things in our hands again and try to fix the damage made by women. With all those pussie men around who take orders from women it will be hard :D

iatbm, Aug 13, 2007 IP
  20. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I've been in relationship long enough to know how to treat a woman in given situation ;)

iatbm, Aug 13, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.