1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When women ask for things....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by TWalker, Aug 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Ire

Blue Ire Peon

Best Answers:
    If you treat everyone, regardless of gender, with respect and compassion, you'll have no trouble find someone else like that.

Blue Ire, Aug 8, 2007 IP
  2. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    I think sex/affection is much more natural than wanting money. One is greed the other is just nature. Thats the reason I tend think the guys desire is so much more honest and natural. Diamonds are a girls best friend, a dog is mans? Although I think women like sex just as much they've been conditioned to attach more monetary value to their bodies, to hold back for a big payoff. Not a good thing IMO.

Sammie thinks I'm masturbating or lonely.....the opposite is true. I have more women than 90% of the guys I know. In fact I'm too promiscuous to be comfortable with myself the last year or so.

Which is why I appreciate the advice on hanging with different women. I should probably raise my standards some.:D

Like attracts like. So that doesn't make me look so good either. :)

TWalker, Aug 8, 2007 IP
  3. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:

In my eyes your not the type of girl a guy should be with. Luckily we don't have to worry about that.

But really Samantha.... ya think a a girl should get paid just for dressin up and looking good? Ok but I don't think so. She oughta get paid for walkin around impressin his friends by how pretty she is? If he cares that much about what people think of him why would she want him....sounds insecure to me.

I don't mind givin stuff for free at all. Some girlfriends I go out with and I'm happy just to have lunch and maybe she has less money than I do. I do it all the time just cause were friends. I'm talkin about women outright asking for stuff...I just like the looks on thier faces when I say yea i'll buy whatever you want but what are you gonna give me? They really don't know how to answer even though they would sleep with you for it.

Women are conditioned to say no even when they want to say yes as if there is something shameful about a woman saying OK yea lets do it. I've met a few who have the cajones to say yea like guys. But generally they want to play ring around the rosies for days, weeks or months in order to not look like a ho.

I'm going off the subject. Butmy main point was I lose absolutely no respect for a woman who would say yea I'll do that if you do this. If a woman is promiscuous to whatever degree thats fine, no different than a man to me.

I would lose respect if she assumes she should get free stuff because she is in posession of a vagina or she happens to look nice? A hooker has much more morals and less vanity than a cute virgin who thinks she can ride through life on her looks.

What about the homely girl with a few too many pounds? She shouldn't get paid cause not cute?

TWalker, Aug 8, 2007 IP
  4. longhornfreak

longhornfreak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You got a clear point there. But seeing as most the users on this forum are men, its quite biest. But i also think only a man can answer it, because a women need to put themselves in our position, which I guess is hard for them.

longhornfreak, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  5. francesca010104

francesca010104 Banned

Best Answers:
    Girls wont asking anything not until the day they feel comfortable with their partner..

Girls found sweet whenever they receive a gift from their boyfriend..

francesca010104, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  6. anthonyn

anthonyn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there are people of various kind in nature. You cant generalise the gender of the person. Also some girls go ahad to pay for the bill at a restaurant etc. So all girls do not end up ripping their boyfriends or partners. I hope you understood my point.

anthonyn, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  7. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    you say you have more girls than 90% of the guys you know, and that most the girls you know ask you for stuff.
    they dont stand on corners and charge by the hour do they?
    you mentioned HO, lol see thats what we have to put up with. assholes calling us Ho's, whores, sluts, slags, and whatever. and you think it's right to just act like one?
    we have a lot more to loose than our virginity, we are conditioned, sadly yes, by whom? the men, our daddy, yes thats who. from the moment we are born we are treated different than our brothers.

it's a fact that men are more sexually perverted than women, and if you think the hookers hold the moral high ground, keep using them.

samantha pia, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  8. Bristle-Back

Bristle-Back Banned

Best Answers:
    i beg to differ

Bristle-Back, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  9. KingofKings

KingofKings Banned

Best Answers:
    Your right, I think I have been with every kind of women out there.
    You can find the good ones, but you know I rather stick with the bad ones.
    Why? Because you get what you pay for. :D

KingofKings, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  10. Lung

Lung Peon

Best Answers:
    hahaha....:p

Lung, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  11. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:

I never said "most"

I mentioned "Ho' cause I don't think women should feel like Ho's.

Define: "perverted"

Damn I'm glad your a lesbian.....

:p

TWalker, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  12. hextraordinary

hextraordinary Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely right. None of the girlfriends I had, never asked me to buy them anything, only to love and care for them. Buying something is just one of many ways to show appreciation and care. You do it on your own terms and not because your partner demands it.

hextraordinary, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  13. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats the way it should be, and I like it that way. Giving should be just that.

I know one woman in particular I date who never wants anything, in fact she buys for me, but I don't ask her to. She deserves to be cared for and I do.

If you think your girl doesn't expect anything though try forgetting Valentines day.....(let me know how it works out):D

TWalker, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  14. Makubwa

Makubwa Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know a girl who never asks for anything, she is just so sweet you want to do all the things for her us men should be doing......

Makubwa, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  15. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    It sounds like you just enjoy trying to piss women off.

DeniseJ, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  16. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    Just stirring the pot....:)

(ohhh ok I do like watching sammie get her panties in a twist on occasion)

TWalker, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  17. rolypoly

rolypoly Active Member

Best Answers:
    I know some girls are stubborn. If they ask for something, they WANT IT RIGHT AWAY! Just like a small kid asking mummy to buy thing for them.

rolypoly, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  18. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    ohh no that could never happen, just ask samantha, even if it did happen it was because they were abused and under mind control from evil fathers and men in control of everything and were using all kinds of underhanded techniques that only perverted men could think of never women, and possibly they were tortured into acting that way a million times until they had no free will because they were puppets created from birth by men wha had no desire for good....ever ever ever....

ever

TWalker, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  19. DeniseJ

DeniseJ Live, Laugh, Love

Best Answers:
    Come on now - like that was really necessary? Some men are fucking stubborn too! But I'm not going to make generalizations about en entire gender because of the experiences I've had with a few of them.

DeniseJ, Aug 9, 2007 IP
  20. TWalker

TWalker Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok fair enuf...

And samantha is really ok in my book. I like her writing....

OOXX ooxx

TWalker, Aug 10, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.