1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When will i make $100

Discussion in 'Payments' started by sharmasp5, Oct 7, 2008.

1. aphrodite

aphrodite Peon

Best Answers:
    Try joining social networking sites and other forums. The members here are usually active and checks your blog for curiousity. You can also add a feedjit to keep track your visitors. Try adding more content to your blog too.

aphrodite, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  2. balajicivil82

balajicivil82 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have got my first payment of $100 within 4 months.But i used only the article marketing and viral marketing methods only.You can also use these methods to profit from your blog.

balajicivil82, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  3. ASPMachine

ASPMachine Peon

Best Answers:
    Without traffic no adsense earning. More traffics means more adsense earning. Your topic at your blog is very good and I am very glad to know this conversion ticks. Lots of people are buying software for converting PDF to Docs. Here you did simply. So, you must have credit for it. The main problem is....Traffic. Everyday, thousands of internet users are looking for this converter tics and they are not reaching to your site because of Google. Google still have no trust marked for your site. So, as already told other buddies here that you have to promote your site to other websites whether using article submission or using directory submission and any other way that can be do to get good PR and become trust able site of Google, then only you'll get traffics. And getting traffics means Adsense Money :D

ASPMachine, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  4. AllIveEverTouched

AllIveEverTouched Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been putting a lot of time into my site and have not been making a lot of return. I've had it for over 3 months now. I've felt discouraged because I've read a lot of information on SERP optimization and advertising tactics etc. but still haven't reached anything substantial enough to make me feel happy about it (haven't reached $100 by far).

BUT I've realized that I need to focus on getting listed under keywords with higher average daily search volumes. With this new goal in mind I'm already starting to see a slightly larger amount of incoming traffic and I have hope that if I continue to climb higher for these keywords I will be able to relax a little in my worries of if this is worth it.

I'm also very niched and that makes it even more important for me to go after phrases that are searched after more. I also didn't realize that I should be using the external links to other popular sites as places to advertise for myself (I had been running out of ideas).

Though I'm not in much of a position to say anything - stick with it as long as it doesn't control your happiness. If you really care about it and work hard you will eventually see returns.

AllIveEverTouched, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  5. themaneo

themaneo Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been paid twice. :)

Getting my third cheque by the end of next month. Its almost $90 now.

Its better to have one blog and have a high traffic rather than multiple blogs where you can end up losing focus. How you should get traffic is through great writings and resources. Build some form of resources online that have a market for it and be the best blogger on it. That way people will listen and come back to you over and over again.

Hope that helps.

themaneo, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  6. berryliciousme

berryliciousme Peon

Best Answers:
    I haven't reached the $100 yet. I am still around $70 something and it has been months. But I am still in the stage where I am trying which placement works for my blogs.

berryliciousme, Oct 17, 2008 IP