1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When will I get my cheque in this case?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by BackY, Feb 22, 2013.

Hello guys, this is my first month in AdSense, and I know there are tons of topics like this, I tried to write in them, but no response.

I'm awaiting to get my January cheque, but there is a small confusion. In my AdSense Home page, under finalized earnings, it says "To be issued by Mar 3, 2013" ,but when I go the Payments tab, I get "This payment will be issued before February 28 if there are no holds on your account."

I'm using Express Delivery, and I live outside the US.
    When do You think my cheque will arive?
    Will I have to pay the 25$ fee to the courier or they will be taken from my earnings automaticaly from Google?

ThankYou!

BackY, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  2. webmaster1189

webmaster1189 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    google will deduct amount from your acct and than will send you check, you don't need to pay anything to anyone, and payment shall be released in couple of days

webmaster1189, Feb 23, 2013 IP
  3. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    The payment is going to be issued in next few days. You will see it in your account.
    And then I guess it should take around 1 week. So, maybe around 5th March you are gonna get the cheque.

Digital_shubhi, Feb 23, 2013 IP