1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When to apply Adsense on a Rejected Website from Google Adsense?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by emily008, Jul 17, 2016.

Hi friends I have got two websites and I applied for Google Adsense for the 1st site and my application was rejected 1 and half months ago. Then I applied for the 2nd website and my application was accepted. Now I have Adsense running on my 2nd site but when should I put Adsense code on the 1st site? Which was rejected 1 and a half month ago. Thanks.

emily008, Jul 17, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can, but if the first site does not comply with adsense polices, then you could loose the adsense account. Once you have an account you can add adsense to as many sites as you like, but you also agree that those sites meet the guidelines, terms and conditions, so the risk is yours. If Adsense rejected the first site, then that risk is high (assuming that they actually check the site or if someone reports it)
    What is the URL that you want to add it to.

Agent000, Jul 17, 2016 IP
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If your second site is approved than use the adsense with that domain. However If possible try to compare the both sites and try to find the differences between them and why adsense reject your 1st site. When you find the reason you able to sort out the issue.

iwebsocial, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  4. arvindsingh00

arvindsingh00 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I tried to get Adsense Account Approval for a website, where we are getting 5K+ Organic Traffic / month with Lots of Content on Home page, Inner page and other.. but Got No approval on Adsense Account. Whereas I again applied for Adsense for another website www.picobags.co.uk and got instant Approval ... God knows How they approve Instantly without getting enough content on my Website...

arvindsingh00, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    That site does not have adsense on it.

What was the URL of the site they rejected?

Agent000, Jul 23, 2016 IP
  6. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    probably just used the approval on that site so he could add the unapproved site... i thought you had to have ads in place to get second manual approval?

pmf123, Jul 23, 2016 IP