1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

when superfish parent folder changed css codes doesn't work

Discussion in 'CSS' started by bochumer, Aug 17, 2014.

Hello! i've an issue with superfish.css. I've gotten a superfish navmenu from another wp theme,and i want to use it for my current theme but if i change the parent file names, CSS code(superfish.css) doesn't work properly. i mean, when i change parent folder of superfish.css it seems superfish.css file couldn't not be called. i've checked out functions and scripts but i could not found the problem. Do you have got any idea what couses this error?
    Thank you very much!

bochumer, Aug 17, 2014 IP
  2. ishubham

ishubham Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you changed the parent folder, then the call to the .css file will give error. Did you check your style.css, in which superfish.css is called? Change the directory there in the call.
    Also if that didn't work, then try inspecting the page(CTRL+Shift+i on chrome) and clicking the red cross error icon on bottom right. It will show an error of where superfish.css was called and its not found. You can then check the file showing error and rectify it!
    Check the screenshot here.

ishubham, Sep 2, 2014 IP