1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

when someone tells you "its not a real job"

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by eroker, Aug 17, 2008.

1. anil595

anil595 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This threads helps me to prepare ,already so many of them asked what are u doing in internet,In our location so many of them don't them don't what is ecommerce ,so many are not believing abt making money through net,i want to show them.

anil595, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  2. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    LoL, "I pull out my wallet and start thumbing through my $100 dollar bills y'all"

Spliffic, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  3. Supper

Supper Peon

Best Answers:
    It just comes down to a jealousy thing. And yes, even your family can be jealous of you, when they should be supportive. They're just upset that they can't do such a thing because it's easier to slave away at a job (Requires no thinking).

Supper, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  4. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    Im 17 and my father (who has been the boss of an electric company for nearly 20 years) is frustrated that i make more money than him, and now he wants me to help him pay the food and electricity bills....Funny, isn't it....

Exilus, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  5. Spliffic

Spliffic Peon

Best Answers:
    You father is the boss of an electric company with over 20 years experience can't pay the bills? I would think someone with that experience and is the "boss" can make a decent living, let alone ask their 17 year old kid to help out.

Spliffic, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  6. zxlewi

zxlewi Banned

Best Answers:
    he prob does make a decent living but see's how much he makes and thinks he should start to pay his way in life....

im 17 and only just got into this affiliate marketing thingy (actually aint started yet lool)
    but ive been doing online site and stuff and i remember when i was making 1k a month and sometimes a bit more or going to my bank pulling out a load of cash $300 or so depending on what i wanted and then going home and just leaving it on the side... the looks on their faces (this was when i was 14 and 15). The questions came asking me were i got that sort of money from but eventually they believed me and supported me. Then i hit 17 and am living in france (moved from the UK) and now they talk about getting a real job to be on the system and to be able to get benefits if the internet goes bad. The after me protesting about getting a job they change it to a job just for the weekend but personally i feel the weekend is for fun not work...

I dont know if this will end or not loool but i never ever want to work and am working hard on trying to make a sucess of myself online... $200 a day is my aim once i reach that im happy and will hopefully double it and then again and again untill i have my private helicopter that lands next to my parents house or even offer to employ them paying them $100's of dollars for hours of work... now that would be ace :p

zxlewi, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  7. ScoTech

ScoTech Peon

Best Answers:
    I say, you're right, it's not a job, most rich people don't have a JOB.

ScoTech, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  8. venrooy

venrooy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Both my parents and my wife's parents were always asking me "when are you going to get a real job?" Not realizing that I was making more than all of them put together. The questions stopped a couple of years ago, when I placed a large down payment on a house big enough to put both of their houses in.

Now when they make mention of the fact that my house is big enough for them to move into - I tell them that they had better not - I could never support them without a JOB! LOL

venrooy, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  9. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    He DOES make a decent living. (bout 100k$/year) but hes really greedy. He always buy stuff on discount and watch every penny going out of his pocket. he consider as 17 im almost an adult and should start paying for my own stuff....i already pay for my clothing, internet, personal purchases, education (yes :(), all food bought outside the house and all other purchases related to me...In fact the only thing i have left to pay to be 100% independant financially is the food in my family's house, the electricity and the logement. (no more mortgage on the house so my dad would really be a jerk to charge me for that...)

A lot of money going out but its quite a great feeling to know your parents could literally throw you out the house and yet you could still live comfortably by your own means.

Exilus, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  10. RattleSnake316

RattleSnake316 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've never known what to say either, but thanks to everyone that has replied to this thread, because it has made me feel better.

In my personal situation, I'm not one for being 'flashy' and throwing my money around.

A few friends and family members know I make a substantial income and they have a positive attitude, and actually ask me about how my internet projects are going.

The other family members and friends that probably think I'm only making a few hundred dollars a week or less, are the ones that never ask me about how business is going, and keep asking me "when are you going to get a job"

RattleSnake316, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  11. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Today I turn 19 and I still don't have a boss. So when someone tells me, it's not a real job, I smiled at that person and just walked away. The truth is, I don't have to prove myself to anyone because the things that I have speak for myself.

Mega

megarudy, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  12. gpdbiz

gpdbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    I usually just invite them to my office, then it shuts them up.

gpdbiz, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  13. Brandon Sheley

Brandon Sheley Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    ditto, then they usually ask how they can do it :D

Brandon Sheley, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  14. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's GOLD!

alexs464, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  15. ninjacluster

ninjacluster Peon

Best Answers:
    Haha, the bank gives me real money from the real check though??

ninjacluster, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  16. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's because what we do is definitely not 'normal'.

We can make money in our shorts eating ice-cream and waking up when our bodies tell us to not the alarm clock. The fact that we can say 'screw work' today, or perhaps the fact that our cars have less mileage, our hair isn't gray from stress, our anger, road rage, anxiety, consumption of bs is absolutely minimized, we preserve our 'lives' with doing what we want with our time not what the system demands from us, hell what's not to be jealous about?

Perhaps it's not 'steady', however 'not a real job' << Absolutely not - it's more like a dream come true than a job. There is no corporate ladder vs. due timeline, you can skyrocket and be a millionaire in a year, or you can die trying for 10. If you're a successful IM'er, chances are you both get/got drilled about this a lot, and have conditioned yourself to probably stray the conversation elsewhere as it leads to ungodly depths of trying to explain wtf it is we do and how so the sheeple get it.

Cheers to responding with "It's not a job? Nope, and I still make money, probably more than you in 20% of the time. Enjoy your J.O.B. tomorrow morning!". **OP > Show your parents/drill seargents this thread, that should give them hope at least, proof at most, peace of mind at last and hopefully support you not drain you.

NCMedia, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  17. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank God. A "real job" is the worst thing in the world in my opinion.

Zibblu, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  18. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I would just laugh and walk the other way.

dcristo, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  19. boddog

boddog Peon

Best Answers:
    Just Proof them that you are making money

My friends asked me the same exact thing

I told them, I will make more money than your real job
    I will proof it to you, i bet you will beg me to teach you how to make money online when i am making tons of money online :)

boddog, Aug 17, 2008 IP
  20. guptishika

guptishika Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow amazing thread especialy for a person like me who is searching for a job from last 6 months and hadnt got any still.I started feeling sounder-confident and depress due to this,but when I hitupon this affiliate marketing and online stuff,I was very delighted,that i have got an opportunity to prove myself .If i could make 1000$ also monthlywhich is is lot in Indian rupess,I can proudly show off to my frens who have got job and earns hardly 300-400$.I just hope i be able to achieve it one day this figure.

guptishika, Aug 18, 2008 IP