1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

when i will recieve my payments

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Jalpari, Feb 23, 2007.

last month i have earned 100 $ and i have fulfill all the option for recieving my payments , i want to know adsense will send my payments at 25th feb 2007 by standard delivery check or they made the checks on first date of the month .....

Jalpari, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  2. bentong

bentong Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes, payments will be sent on the next month if your earnings for the previous month reaches $100.

You can see all the details in the payment history page..

bentong, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  3. pluto459

pluto459 Active Member

Best Answers:
    HA HA
    Ok so once you hit your 100 then they make you wait till the next payout date.
    Then they tell you to wait for a postcard with a PIN # on it and if you dont get it on a month email them.

OK so its a post card that looks like junk mail that if you dont go thru all your mail you will throw it away.

Then you can login and enter and then they will put your paymen in the payout cycle.

There envelope is a little large than a reg one, more like a greeting card. I think they make it look like junk mail so you will throw it away.

Need anything else pm me

pluto459, Feb 23, 2007 IP