1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When I asked my Muslim friend: Why do you hate the Jews?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Lemon116, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Lemon116

Lemon116 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Heh...no problem man.

Ill still be here to protect our people if necessary with a rifle in one hand and an Israeli flag in the other. ;)

[​IMG]

Send me some pics from miami beach...

[​IMG]

Ill send you some pics from the lebanese swamp...

[​IMG]

Deal?

Lemon116, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  2. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry, why do you feel the need to lie to support your agenda? Where did I said that Jews are one to be blame for Islamic violence across the entire globe?
    Or did I said Israel is blame for that?
    I've clearly said and I will repeat it if you have hard time to get it: arrival of zionist is cause of violence in Palestine. Do you get it now?
    I doubt you do. You have your agenda of spreading hate so you will continue with it. Well, good luck, I doubt that people like you are can do anything more than ranting on forums. :)

Actually that land wasn't yours first. You even commited genocide getting that land. But yeah, like everyone else who supports Israel, from history you take only parts that you like and forget everything else.

iggysick, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  3. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I apologize if I did not understand your post correctly, please feel free to ask about whatever mentioned in that ebook.

imad, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  4. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    Do you know that Florida have an agreement with Israel, that if you have over 500K$, you will get Green Card immediately? my family did that and they are recomending me to do it too.

uploas, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  5. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Do you now admit that Islamic violence is the fault of Muhammad and his followers, and not the fault of their victims?

The Jews were on that land thousands of years before Islam even existed.

The Muslims cannot claim to have been there first, as Islam is merely a cultish offshoot of Judaic Christianity.

Muhammad copied large portions of both Jewish and Christian holy books, added in a good batch of ethics derived from gang warfare, and founded one of the worlds most violently aggressive religions. Islam is what you would get if Raymond Washington founded a religion.

Will.Spencer, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  6. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Islam is as peaceful as Judiasm and Christianity. All Abrahamic religions are.

It is just when ignorant people try to take verses from the Koran out of context and not knowing what they actually relate to and mean.

FYI: Prophet Mohamed was an illiterate who performed many miracles like Jesus or Moses (which all can't be proven, just transcended through the generations).

Peace,

Barti1987, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  7. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, neither an analysis of the Qua'ran nor a review of the actions of Muhammad and his followers supports your conclusion.

Of course, you also voted "Is fine. Nothing wrong with it, I support them." in regards to Muslims celebrating the release of their hero, Samir Kuntar, whose greatest act of "courage" was beating a 4yr old girl to death with his rifle butt.

It appears that you are motivated not by higher concepts like "right" and "wrong", but merely by primitive in-group/out-group ethics.

One paragraph from that article seems exceptionally applicable:

But the biggest demonstration of showing loyalty to your tribe is to forsake your own credibility are reputation for the sake of the group. How can you take a religious person seriously who believes that the earth is less than 6000 years old or that the Noah flood actually happened - or that the world was created in 6 days. To repeat a preposterous party-line, that is obvioulsy ridiculous, that makes you look a fool to the out-group is the ultimate sign of loyalty to the in-group.​

I feel sorry for you. You have forsaken truth for group membership.

8. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    You always wants to show it like it's black and white situation. When you invade Muslim country and occupy it and then Muslims fight back do they fight back because they are fundamentalists or because you occupied their country? Don't bother to answer, I know what will you say. It's just rethoric question. :)

You again try to imply something that have never been said, as usual I may add. :)
    Did I claim that Muslims were they first? In history of mankind land changed owners so many times that argument "we were there first so it's our land" is nonsense. If you use that argument that land doesn't belong to Jewish people too because they were invaders of that land and they weren't there first.

9. Barti1987

Best Answers:
    Who's analysis. Bring me any book in the world and I can critique it any so many ways. Always try to look at things the positive side.

I didn't bother to respond to your earlier accusations because it wasn't worth it.

You must agree that the poll was pretty much biased, I only picked the one closest to the truth. Unless you can prove your argument (which no one apparently did) "he killed that 4 year old", I will still ignore such claims. I answered the poll based on such basis.

What group membership are you referring to? Please don't tell me you already decided on my religion and authenticity?

Anyway, leaving that aside, let me explain some things to you which you should've been taught in school (even public schools).

1) What seems right to you, might seem wrong to you and vise-versa. If it doesn't suit your ideal philosophy of the right or wrong, don't try to take it away from others who believe so. You can't force the millions of Muslims who think that it is right to have your arm cut for stealing to do other methods. Don't force the millions of Vietnamese who think that killing someone for having drugs is right to give other punishments.

Personally and like millions of others, I see that the death penalty itself is an animalistic nature. Does that mean I have to force that idea into other Americans so they have to stop such acts?

2) If the Majority of people agree to something, then you should accept it, leave such place or if you have the ability to chance it without inflicting harm onto others, do it.

As an American, I think you should be more open-minded and accepting of other cultures.

Peace,

10. Barti1987

Best Answers:
    The land as it stands now belongs to both the Jews and Muslims. If they can't learn to co-operate with each other peacefully, peace will never prevail.

Times will change and I personally think that peace is possible.

Lands get occupied and have change of ownership many times. Asking to go back in time, even 50 yrs back to see who the original owners will not help.

Peace,

11. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    No thanks. I'll stick with realism. Rose colored glasses wouldn't look very good on me anyhow.

I don't have any interest in accepting the morals of a person who would drag a four year old child from her home and beat her to death with a rifle butt as in any way equal to my own.

These actions may "seem" right to Samir and to you, but that does not make them right.

Wanting two plus two to equal five does not make two plus two equal five -- no matter how much you want it to.

In the same way, I will not accept the murder of homosexuals as right and good - no matter if a billion Muslims believe that it is true. The popularity of an idea has no relationship with the truth of that idea.

Your statement of "Peace" is hypocritical as it falls so hard on the heels of your celebrating the release of the "hero" child murderer.

The Jews just want to be left alone.

If the Islamists stopped murdering Jews, the entire conflict would be over instantaneously. The weapons of both sides would fall into disuse and rust in two generations.

But somehow... this is too much to ask.

12. Barti1987

Best Answers:
    It is OK to be closed minded - your choice, however, it is not right.

Peace,

13. levampire

levampire Active Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, I did not read thru the whole thread

But, We do NOT hate Jews, They are our Brothers in Humanity

We say in arabic "Muhammed is a Prohpet, Jesus Christ is a Prophet, Moses is a Prophet", We dishate any human,

I myself may not like the guys who stole the arab land, and the soldiers who tried to steal Sinai from Egypt.

Ya, We Kicked their A$$ :p, But that doesn't give them the rights even to try it.

To Sum up : I don't hate Jews/Christians/Muslims/Hindus/etc.., I just hate anyone who tries to hijack my land ;)

Hope I cleared it enough though

Thx, LeVampire

levampire, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  14. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Jews have been living in Israel since biblical times. During Ottoman to present times the Jews were a majority in Jerusalem. Mohameed came to the nation of the Jews, and hijacked their land and temple.

bogart, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  15. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Don't you have a terrorist to celebrate? I hope that you will enjoy living in a society that celebrates people like Samir Kuntar, but I pity your children.

Peace,

browntwn, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  16. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Jews are invaders on what they call Israel today. They weren't first there. They even commited genocide (and God told them to do it) in proccess of getting the land which will become todays Israel.

17. bfebrian

bfebrian Peon

Best Answers:
    but I doubt people will read it here
    or maybe they just don't care.

bfebrian, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  18. Barti1987

Best Answers:
    Your statement makes no sense. Is it possible you can try to organize your sentences more, here is a helpful link.

You are jumping into a discussion that you weren't involved in and worst of all, you aren't contributing anything but sarcasm.

Where I live is non of your concern and shouldn't play a role in an intellectual discussion.

Most of the replies here are so immature, lack common sense and all one sides. Thus I won't be participating in this thread any more.

Peace,

19. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

Ahh, a small victory.

Peace,

browntwn, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  20. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    With that kind of argument, we should consider the Spanish as invaders in what we call Spain today. There were moors there before them. :rolleyes:

bogart, Jul 18, 2008 IP