1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When I asked my Muslim friend: Why do you hate the Jews?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Lemon116, Jul 15, 2008.

1. contentedge

contentedge Active Member

Best Answers:
    contentedge, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  2. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    And it all started with zionists coming to Palestine.
    source

What I Saw in Hebron
    You think if you post a lie 100s of times it will become truth. Sorry to burst your bubble: it didn't work for your teacher Goebbels and it will not work for you.

iggysick, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  3. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    you are most welcome, I think somebody who adopt one side story without hearing the other side, and without verification, is truly somebody who has ill intentions, whether s/he is aware about it or not, what you wanted as a clarification, is whether these verses are in Quran or not, this is what you wanted when you asked:

which means, you are done with their meanings, from what you have read in that ebook, and now, the only thing which is left is to know if they are really in Quran or not, which can be done very easily by doing a simple search online, for the sura and verse numbers,

what I consider as clarification, is what I believe you did not want to hear, and which I posted above, you can measure on that, and clarify the rest as you want.

unlike you I do not see it interesting, what is interesting is how people take these ebooks and websites in two different ways, for example take verse 5:60 that is quoted there, I have seen many anti-Islamic sites speaking about it as describing Jews as pigs and monkeys, and now I also see a hateful source describing it as its not speaking about Jews, what I see interesting is how people find it interesting, not the contents itself, they come from a non-Muslim source who thinks he understands Islam more than Muslims do, and in the first he finds in the verse reasons why Muslims are bad, in the second he finds in the same verse a reason why Muslims are not bad if they followed Quran?!

so we have totally different opinions about the same verse and both come from non-Muslim source, or better to say, they come from sources that are hateful towards Muslims, what if they later come with a third opinion? will you adopt it, and if Imad came and said, yeah its true, or no its not true, will you adopt it too? neither is wise wisdomtool, better to hear from here and there, then do your own research.

I hope I explained it clearly, I apologize for the lengthy post, it will be the last in this thread, if somebody wants to know more, he will know how and where... now...

speaking about the next verse in that ebook, Muslims, did not see Jews as pigs and monkeys, its these sites that many here admire who said so, and when Muslims tried to clarify, nobody listened, now it came also from a non-Muslim site, where does it say Jews are pigs and monkeys? if you listened before, you would have heard many Muslims asking this...

who are those then, are all Jews the same, are they all bad, are they all good, of course not, same applies to all other people from all religions, these who GOD got upset at them are Jews who went astray, from the right path, who committed aggressions, and killed prophets for no reason except they came with what they do not like, he quoted verse 5:60, read the few verses before, and after, then you will know more, this is what it says about Jews and just 9 verses after this one,

imad, Jul 17, 2008 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  4. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    My apologies for not making my statement clear, was asking for the clarifications rather than whether the verses are in the Quran or not.

I do know how a simple sentence can be twisted to mean anything and everything. Deeply appreciate your patient explanation and guidance in this post.

wisdomtool, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  5. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Imagine if muslim immigrants to the west were treated like the Jews were in Plaestine Trans-Jordan.

Cafferata and the Jewish policeman shot at the rioters and killed 8 of them. The Arab policemen fired in the air. Cafferata called for reinforcements, but these arrived only about noon, five hours later. The British had a total of 292 police in Palestine and were busy dealing with disturbances elsewhere presumably. Cafferata, not a friend of the Jews, testified:

"On hearing screams in a room I went up a sort of tunnel passage and saw an Arab in the act of cutting off a child's head with a sword. He had already hit him and was having another cut, but on seeing me he tried to aim the stroke at me, but missed; he was practically on the muzzle of my rifle. I shot him low in the groin. Behind him was a Jewish woman smothered in blood with a man I recognized as a[n Arab] police constable named Issa Sherif from Jaffa in mufti. He was standing over the woman with a dagger in his hand. He saw me and bolted into a room close by and tried to shut me out-shouting in Arabic, "Your Honor, I am a policeman." ... I got into the room and shot him."
    (Bernard Wasserstein, The British in Palestine: The Mandatory Government and the Arab-Jewish Conflict 1917-1929, Oxford England, Basil Blackwell, 1991)

bogart, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  6. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Read what I have posted again. Eventually you will get it.
    And it all started with zionists coming to Palestine.
    source

What I Saw in Hebron
    You think if you post a lie 100s of times it will become truth. Sorry to burst your bubble: it didn't work for your teacher Goebbels and it will not work for you.

7. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Jerusalem's role as "The Third Holiest Site in Islam" in modern Islam was created by the Grand Mufti, Haj Amin al Husseini during the 1930s. El Mufti used religion to turn the issue of Jewish immigration into a holy war against the Jews.

Here are some pictures of the Temple Mount taken around 1875. Where are the Arabs?

Dome of the Rock
    Note overall disrepair and lack of use

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Note missing tiles and condition of roof

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bogart, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  8. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    And that is related to what I have posted how?
    Will you now start posting lies about Grand Mufti again like you always do?

9. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    El Mufti, Haj Amin al Husseini's nazi propoganda is one of the reasons why some muslims hate the Jews. El mufti spread the hatred throughout the muslim world. Even though he was a wanted war crimminal and leader of SS divisons, el mufti founded the Arab League. El Mufti continued the war on the Jews that he started in the 1920's until his death in 1974. A lot of people don't know that El Mufti, Haj Amin al Husseini was the uncle of Arafat of the PLO. The nazis also funded the muslim brotherhood in Egypt. Members of the muslim brotherhood led by Al Qaeda No. 2 man Ayman al-Zawahiri helped Bin Laden found the Al Qaeda terrorist organization.

bogart, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  10. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    And he was responsible for extermination of 100,000 Jews in Yugoslavia, right? :D
    You always makes me laugh with posting lies from zionist propaganda sites without check them first. :p

11. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    here we are :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

where are the Israelis?

imad, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  12. bogart

bogart Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The Western Wall of the Jewish Temple
    In constant use since biblical times

[​IMG]

bogart, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  13. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for posting this picture, but I still do not see Israelis, I see Jewish people here, which means, Jewish people were able at that time (when this picture was taken ) to live there and practice their worshiping freely ;)

imad, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Thanks man. I am amazed at how overlooked these terrorist attacks are.

I guess they don't get a lot of press because they can't be easily blamed on the Jews.

No. It all started with Muhammad. Everything we see from his followers today is commanded in the book which he wrote.

How on Earth do you blame the Jews for Islamic violence across the entire globe? Do you have any idea how small Israel really is?

Followers of Muhammad are murdering people in Thailand right now in an attempt to set up an Islamic state there and subjugate members of all other religions. How do you blame this on the Jews?

The Muslims will let people of the book live if they agree to live in dhimmitude (slavery) to their Islamic masters. Sorry kid, no one's interested in being slaves to a bunch of primites who hang women and children in the street for nightly amusement.

In addition, now that the Israeli's are protecting the Wailing Wall, it is open to people of all faiths.

When the Muslims had control of the wall...

Article VIII of the 1949 Armistice Agreement provided for Israeli Jewish access to the Western Wall. However for the following nineteen years, despite numerous requests by Israeli officials and Jewish groups to the United Nations and other international bodies to attempt to enforce the armistice agreement, Jordan refused to abide by this clause.​

Will.Spencer, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  15. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    · They think that they are the chosen people and better than others. - I have never said \ think about it. I don't know any one who said that, even the bible don't say it!
    · The Quran described them as “Monkeys and Pigs” - the bible not. colture diffrents...
    · The Quran said they are cursed. - the bible not. colture diffrents...
    · They are rich and control many markets. - so!? since the down of hisotory the Jewish people didn't work the land (because the Torah forbid it, to work land beside Israel) so they worked in the other stuff : Banks, goverment, etc'. also, the early spain Jewish were the first one to read and write for money, and the arabic and the Christian goverments use them in important jobs. so it's stay till today.
    · They think that they are an intelligent race. - no one said it.. I think the Finland people are the smartest.
    · They do not believe Mohamed and Islam. - you don't belive in Mozes, or Jesus. (The Judaism today respect Jesus almost like Mozes)
    · They do not follow the Quran. - You don't follow the Torah.
    · They betrayed Mohamed and Muslims. - WHAT? why do you go againt the Judaism? anyone should belive what he want to belive
    · Israel has stolen the Arab land. - It's not stolen, but it yours. I think that if this land bring us so much war, we should move to south africa :)
    · Israel kills innocent Arabs and Muslims everywhere, tortures them, and
    rape their women. - a Mehabel (An animal person with no education who been brainwashed by the Hamas or the Hizzbala) bomb hisself near my home. just few days ago, Samir Cuntar,has been released from the prison. he killed a whole family. just 2 days ago, he said that he is not going to continue this war, and yesterday he said that all the Jewish should be die!

for the bottoum line, what is this stupid war is about?! land!?!??! the arabs have 7 times more land, oil, Dubay city, and they still want to have Israel!?

sorry for my bad Grammer, English is not my mother language.

uploas, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  16. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]

But it's not really about land. It's about the Qua'ran.

Sura 9, Verse 29:
    Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His messenger, and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low.
    Islam teaches it's followers to kill until members of all other religions submit to living as dhimmi under Islamic domination.

17. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    aren't you feel bad about it? your main basics are from the Quaran. this is what its tells you to do? KILL??

I can edit this picture and say that this area was ours before Muhamad. don't forget the Islam is only 500-600 years old. the Judaism is about 3500 years old.so this land was ours first.

uploas, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  18. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Hold on there friend. I'm not attacking you, I'm just telling you what you're up against.

I'm an Irish-American Atheist -- the only thing we're at war with is sobriety.

You folks are up against a tireless and intractable enemy, an enemy without mercy or conscience in the conventional Western sense. These are folks who hold rallies where they celebrate with the body parts of their recently murdered victims.

Right now Israel is able to hold together because it's enemies are unorganized (they kill far each other far more than they kill you) and technologically backwards. That won't always be the case. Within the next century, the Islamists will have the technology to murder every single man, woman, and child in Israel.

I don't know what I would do if I was in your situation. You guys are like lambs before Eid.

19. uploas

uploas Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh sorry.. I thought you.. what ever..

And if you want to know, I have family in Miami that moved just because of the situation. I think about moving too..

uploas, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  20. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    While I cannot speak for the Department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), you have my personal welcome to join us in the United States. :)