1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When google send payments?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by domcu, Oct 11, 2005.

Hi everybody:)
    Can anybody tell me when google send payments? When I get and enter pin? Or when?
    I get and enter pin on 23 September. So when I get my payments from google?
    Thanks For Everybody:)
    SEMrush

domcu, Oct 11, 2005 IP
    SEMrush
  2. wrmineo

wrmineo Peon

Best Answers:
    Taken from Google Adsense Support

When do I get paid?
    We'll send your check or EFT payment within approximately 30 days of the end of the month in which your account balance reaches US$100, unless a payment hold exists or unless otherwise agreed to in writing (including electronic mail).

For example, if you earn $40 in January and $70 in February, we'll send payment to you by the end of March.

If your account balance is less than US$100 at the end of the month, we'll roll your earnings over to the following month, until the payment threshold is reached. Balances include the combined earnings of AdSense for content and AdSense for search pages.

Please note that if a publisher's account is found to be in violation of our Terms and Conditions or policies, we may at any time withhold payment (beginning from when Google initiates its investigation of potential violations), charge back the publisher's account, and/or refund advertisers for clicks received on the publisher's site or AdSense for search results page. In addition, if a publisher is past due on any payment to Google in connection with the Google AdWords program, we reserve the right to withhold payment until all outstanding payments have been made.

For a complete description of payment terms, please refer to the AdSense Terms and Conditions.

There have been some good threads here at DP regarding EFT as the way to receive your AdSense payments too - take a look.

wrmineo, Oct 11, 2005 IP