1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When Google Adsense Authority Will Give me Status like "Check Issued"?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Shamims, May 26, 2010.

I have been using Google adsense on my site for several months. Last month I have reached the magic 100 Dollers.

I have reached the 100 doller's landmark on last April. So, according to the Google's policy I am supposed to get the Payment check issued in the last of this month (May).

But today is 27 May, 2010 but still not getting any information, mail or Status on my Adsense Account from Google.

Will google betray with me? Is there anyone who faced such type of problem and got solved eventually? or, if there anyone who faced such type of problem but haven't yet got solved?

Thanks.

Shamims, May 26, 2010 IP
  2. Doollar

Doollar Guest

Best Answers:
    mine payment is in process on 26 may 2010 for April earning check on u r adsense account payment history page there will be some message like payment issued of payment in process ...

Doollar, May 26, 2010 IP
  3. roger123

roger123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Go to your account and check Payment details. Everything is transparent there. Normally Google processes payment by 24th of each month.

roger123, May 27, 2010 IP
  4. me_Sam

me_Sam Peon

Best Answers:
    you can resend account details and first confirm that your address must be correct

me_Sam, May 27, 2010 IP
  5. Shamims

Shamims Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Heay! thanks everybody! I just went to my account and found that "Payment Issued". It's great. Thanks to almighty Allah. I was so much confused and anxious. Now I am happy.......absolutely. Hope, within very shorter I am getting my first Google Adsense cheque.

Shamims, May 27, 2010 IP
  6. DoDo Me

DoDo Me Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice to know that google still works, as we always believed.

DoDo Me, May 27, 2010 IP