1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When Do You Get The Most Traffic?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ceenote100, Jun 15, 2015.

I tend to work on my business in the morning and at night. Sometimes I work until midnight. For some reason I get more traffic at night. I guess the reason is since most marketers work on their own projects during the day, they really don't have the time to look at other offers. At night, people are getting off work, they go home and go straight online. At that time it's most likely they'll see your website.

I hardly get any traffic on the weekends. But that's understandable. What are your thoughts on this?

ceenote100, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  2. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I got my traffic mostly from google,.. since came from google,.. so no matter day or night..

robyries, Jun 15, 2015 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Same here. I get most of my traffic and/or sales late at night.

I get more traffic from the social media sites late at night as well.

During a week, Tuesday and Thursday happen to be my highest earning days. Not always though. It feels, at times, that stability or predictable patterns are non-existent when it comes to internet marketing.

qwikad.com, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  4. WANSEC

WANSEC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I did some research on this a while back, and basically the BEST time statistically is about 6:30-8:30pm through out the week and around 10:30pm on weekends, websites get the most traffic unless theres some special event that draws people to said site. Now that applies to facebook, twitter and the other SN sites out there.

WANSEC, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  5. murfe

murfe Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You pretty much hit the nail on the head with traffic times.For some strange reason most of my sales and conversions come in the middle of the night.
    And far as the weekends goes the internet is pretty much asleep until Tuesday.I find the best days to market my business are from Tues to Thurs.Mondays people are still hungover from the weekend and aren't really paying to much attention online.As for fridays you might get lucky,but for the most part people are getting ready to start their weekend.
    These are just my experiences.

murfe, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  6. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know if this sounds relevant but you know how marketing on social media works -- timing.
    This is no secret anymore, and I'd actually discovered it myself when I had a little experiment on marketing via social media.
    Let's take Facebook as an example, facebook users tend in the morning at night, and inbetween the day.
    Make sense because people in the morning, of course (true story) always check their facebook before going to work or school or while having breakfast. Same goes in the middle of the day and before the end of the day. :)
    Weekends though is a different story :)

Patricia Ann Lee, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  7. Goob

Goob Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Man, I WISH I got most my traffic during the day or at night given that I'm a night owl. Instead most of my readers are active from 9AM-1PM with Tues-Thur routinely being my biggest days.

Goob, Jun 17, 2015 IP
  8. seo24

seo24 Peon

Best Answers:
    Exactly :D

seo24, Jun 17, 2015 IP