1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When do we know?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by part time jobs, Jun 5, 2007.

Hi all there,

Well, When you see an Earning link there in your account, is it that the earnings are verified by AdSense Team and we will get those commisions for sure?

Or is there any other step to get verified for your payment?

Can we make sure ourself, that if we see an earning link in our account, we can expect our payment to be posted and mailed upon the 25th at the end of them?

I am new to AdSense and I need your support and views on Payment.

Thanks.

part time jobs, Jun 5, 2007 IP
  2. zexy

zexy Guest

Best Answers:
    The earnings you see in your Google AdSense account are not estimated.
    They are definitive (if you don't get banned in the meanwhile of course).

zexy, Jun 5, 2007 IP
  3. part time jobs

part time jobs Peon

Best Answers:
    I think what you have said was about the earnings which is unverified. Usually that will be "Todays Earnings" or the earnings of the current month.
    I am talking about the earnings which appear in the MY ACCOUNT - PAYMENT HISTORY.

In the help section, it has been given,

"Earnings are the revenue that you accrue through your participation in the AdSense program. Seeing an Earnings line appear on your Payment History page for any month does not necessarily mean that you will be paid for those earnings in that month. It simply means that we have verified the earnings that were generated for your account during that month."

Please take a look on the last point,

"It simply means that we have verified the earnings that were generated for your account during that month."

I think perhaps, those commisions are verified but will not be send if your earnings are less than 100 USD.

I am not sure about my understanding, could you please verify? Thanks.

part time jobs, Jun 5, 2007 IP