1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Whats your STAR?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rage, May 8, 2006.

1. jc_yusuke

jc_yusuke Peon

Best Answers:
    Booo!!! :D

Why scared? Think i'll hunt you even in your dreams? LoL :D

jc_yusuke, May 8, 2006 IP
  2. chawlars

chawlars Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What I have read in various bookds describing traits of various individuals, many things would be common to most sun signs.
    Example, every body would agree that 1) You do more for others than others are able to reciprocate 2) Your hardwork does not get rewarded commensurate to effort you put in and so on.

I fully agree with you that we decide what path to take in life but such decisions are I think independent of the sun signs.

chawlars, May 8, 2006 IP
  3. mavahntooth

mavahntooth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ARIES please?

mavahntooth, May 8, 2006 IP
  4. jc_yusuke

jc_yusuke Peon

Best Answers:
    ARIES

Aries are fire signs and those born under this element are regarded in astrology as adventurous, active and outgoing. Aries is a uniquely naive sign. Although they are independent, outgoing and assertive they are also surprisingly trusting, often innocently walking into the lion's den at times. No matter what upheaval, challenge or triumph they confront - an Aries has a wonderful ability to bounce back. Their faith in life and the future remains untouched by hardship.

Aries can be a confusing sign because there is a complex combination of very strong masculine and feminine expressions all combined together. Because of the male energy surrounding it, when a woman is born under Aries, it creates some of the most interesting women in the world, women who are adventurous, independent and have competitive natures. It also tends to make them very forthright.

But whether male or female, Aries people are 'doers' rather than 'talkers'. They are the impulsive, act first, ask questions or have doubts later, sign of the zodiac. That's why their lives are often filled with many dramas and sometimes even accidents! Their ability to live life close to the edge provides them with a wealth of 'real experience' to call upon.

Aries can't adapt to any kind of restriction, particularly possessive relationships. They often travel to escape any feelings of being stuck or possessed. Aries people love challenges. In fact, if everything is running smoothly, they are quite capable of going out and doing something (sometimes quite foolish) to rock the boat. Aries love to race in where angels fear to tread.

5. SumitBahl

SumitBahl Reign of Chaos

Best Answers:
    I am capricorn.

SumitBahl, May 8, 2006 IP
  6. jc_yusuke

jc_yusuke Peon

Best Answers:
    sane here! i posted a desc. on the first page :)

7. SumitBahl

SumitBahl Reign of Chaos

Best Answers:
    I know, and all that actually is true. ;) :p

And its still on Page 1 for me, i see 40 replies in a thread on single page. :)

SumitBahl, May 8, 2006 IP
  8. girbaud

girbaud Peon

Best Answers:
    VIRGO here....
    what's for me jc???

girbaud, May 8, 2006 IP
  9. mavahntooth

mavahntooth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the astrology. hehe..

but it is my opposite. i am not outgoing... thats why i dont believe in those.

mavahntooth, May 8, 2006 IP
  10. jc_yusuke

jc_yusuke Peon

Best Answers:
    you're welcome.....and i cant blame you, not everyone believes what is written under their sign. at the end of the day, it's still your own self who will decide.
    Just be yourself! :)

11. jc_yusuke

jc_yusuke Peon

Best Answers:
    VIRGO

Creative and sensitive, Virgos are delicate people who, like rare and special orchids, require individual treatment to fully blossom into their true unique beauty. Shy, they are happy to allow others to take centre-stage and often generate their time and energy into making those they love happy or successful.

An in-tune Virgo is a treat to meet. When a Virgo is confident within themselves they are the most successful, structured and creative of all the signs.
    One of the most magical characteristics of the Virgo is no matter how many times life or romance turns sour on them, they still manage to maintain faith in others, refusing to become cynical. There is ingenuity around this sign, a kind-heartedness, which unfortunately is sometimes played upon by others for their advantage. Virgos can often become victims of relationship power-games, where they are mistreated.

Virgos are givers and when the chips are down and you need a friend, the one available during those testing times when you need advice or companionship the most, is likely to be a Virgo. Virgos understand human frailties better than most, because they are so deep and reflective themselves. With a Virgo in your life you have someone who understands and cares and any romance or friendship based upon these qualities is certain to be mutually rewarding.

12. girbaud

girbaud Peon

Best Answers:
    :p

thanks for that jc!
    you want me? hehehe
    lolz! :D

girbaud, May 8, 2006 IP
  13. jc_yusuke

jc_yusuke Peon

Best Answers:
    whaaa????:eek:

14. -Abhishek-

-Abhishek- Regaining my Momentum!

Best Answers:
    Well, Now My family Pandit (Priest) says am a LEO,
    whereas according to my Birthdate, I am a Virgo ... (Maybe due to the differences in the Time Zones or something)
    Abhishek

-Abhishek-, May 8, 2006 IP
  15. rubeina

rubeina Invisible Staff Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I am a LEO (true one not as above ^^) bday 12 Aug :)
    Can I get description too jc_yusuke? Thanks ;)

rubeina, May 8, 2006 IP
  16. -Abhishek-

Best Answers:
    My Birthdate is 31st August FYI :)

17. jc_yusuke

jc_yusuke Peon

Best Answers:
    LEO

Love triumphs over all for this sign, which is ruled by the heart and operates from this dimension too. Leo's are born fortunate. Charismatic and positive-thinking they attract not only an abundance of friends and opportunities, but manage to survive life's stormy times with style and good humour.

Once a Lion is committed to a relationship, they are totally devoted and faithful. Should their heart or trust be broken they never forgive or forget.

There are three levels of soul-evolution of the Leos. The highest is represented by the Sphinx; wise beyond their years and great teachers to others. The second is the Lion, King of the Jungle, ruled by ego but always protective and sustaining of those they love. The last is the Lion Cub, immature and undeveloped, frightened by anything new. These Leos cling to others (in the mode of the child not wanting to leave its mother's side).) They can't bear to be alone.

No matter what level they have attained, all Leos are trendsetters, leaders and adventurers. Their weakness is their pride. This is one sign where the saying "flattery will get you everything" applies, but be warned criticism will slam the relationship door right in your face.

There you go, Rubeina :)

18. jc_yusuke

jc_yusuke Peon

Best Answers:

what do u usually use then? Virgo?

19. rubeina

rubeina Invisible Staff Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Thank you jc ;)

rubeina, May 8, 2006 IP
  20. -Abhishek-

Best Answers:
    Both ... sometimes the former comes accurate :) sometimes the latter is bang on target :)