1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's your opinion about FREE streaming online movie site?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by Hs McD, Feb 19, 2010.

There are plenty of FREE streaming online movie site in the web.
    We can get almost all sorts of movies in those sites. From some 70s movies till some latest hit movies are available.

Pro: Who doesn't like free stuffs? Of course, we got to watch free movies without paying. (hmmm...what's the difference of this site with pirated DVDs?)

Cons: All the actors, actresses, film producers will lose a lot in profits.

What's your opinion about those sites who earn bulks by providing this "FREE" streaming movies?

Hs McD, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  2. itsjesus

itsjesus Peon

Best Answers:
    Its not only the loss for the film industry. you will also miss the real essence of the film.For instance, there is difference in watching Avatar movie in Theatre as well as on internet. In developing countries, where people want to spend less money on hobby categories should also be favoured with less ticket prices etc. So that people will start going out to watch it in theatres.

The streaming shall be made possible after 2 years of release.

itsjesus, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  3. rhino_wylie

rhino_wylie Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey itsjesus, It's not a loss of industry, Some good websites have purchased the rights of this movie.

This will not loss for the movie as those people who want to see it on big screen, they prefer only theaters.

Most of the people like to watch movies online rather than wasting time on long lines for tickets.

One thing more, now website providing quality more than DVD like moviewatchlist.com. So, there are a big list of website fans who always watch movie online.

rhino_wylie, Feb 19, 2010 IP
  4. SEO_Pirate

SEO_Pirate Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to Indie Movies Online they have a whole host of free streaming moviesonline for you to choose from!

SEO_Pirate, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  5. AreNh

AreNh Peon

Best Answers:
    Usually people who is watching movies online doesn't want to download movies becouse they are 1.3gb and over so they prefer watching a movie online on a website it is easier,faster and you can choose a lot of movies.
    I have a website where you can watch movies there isn't much movies but i would be happy if you visit it :).

AreNh, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  6. moneycms

moneycms Peon

Best Answers:
    @itsjesus

i agree with you. Watching movie in a theater is way too good compared to watching it on the internet. hope more people will start realizing this and watch in theaters rather than on internet.

moneycms, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  7. powerlifer

powerlifer Active Member

Best Answers:
    i quite like them but often the quality is crap or it takes 5 years to buffer.

powerlifer, Mar 9, 2010 IP
  8. razor

razor Peon

Best Answers:
    online movies are a great way for ppl to get to know the film industry even when they can`t go to the movies so yes its very good in my opinion

razor, Mar 15, 2010 IP
  9. rhino_wylie

rhino_wylie Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey AreNh!

You are not absolutely right!

moviewatchlist.com is a kind of website where you can download movies with fast speed. And you amazed to know that most people watch movies after downloading.

rhino_wylie, Mar 16, 2010 IP
  10. nard

nard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Being able to watch movies online is actually a brilliant idea. For one, you don’t have to shed cash in order to enjoy the movies you like. As for the loss in the movie industry I don’t think it will hurt them much since they already earned a lot from these movies during its showing weeks. The directors, producers and everyone involved already got their share so there’s no losing much of the profit.

nard, Apr 6, 2015 IP
  11. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like the FREE movies sites. My fiancee and I have used a few of them to watch movies that have just been released in the comforts of our own home. I dont have an issue with going to the movies but everything cost so much nowadays. Cheaper to just be at home, as well as you arent constricted to the "rules" of the theaters.
    My problem with these sites though is a lot of them are all filled with ads, spam, and viruses. There needs to be a way to try and crack down on that....

KatnissEverdeen, Apr 16, 2015 IP
  12. nusrat jee

nusrat jee Banned

Best Answers:
    hamm

nusrat jee, Apr 21, 2015 IP
  13. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    They are a great way to watch free movies, and i think that not everyone can afford to go out and buy the original movie or even go to the movie theater and watch it. So i think there should be sites like this, the movie industry is making a lot of money even with these sites.

bojan92, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  14. stevenwatson011

stevenwatson011 Member

Best Answers:
    i think government should banned these types of websites because if these websites film industry loss billion of dollars every year...

stevenwatson011, Jul 29, 2015 IP
  15. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I noticed that everyone condemned to see free online streaming, but most of us look movies online or after download.
    In my personal opinion yes its not good for industry but i think people don't have enough time to go outside or cinema and watch movie there so its simple and quite easy for them to saw movie ar home online or after download.

mohsin qureshi, Nov 26, 2015 IP
  16. Samantha Stein

Samantha Stein Member

Best Answers:
    Speaking from a selfish point of view, I would say that I love the fact that there are free online movie streaming sites.

In fact, I use sites like that a lot.

Of course, I know it's bad for the movie industry as a whole, so I'm torn between approving of that practice or not.

Samantha Stein, Apr 16, 2016 IP