1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what's your Favourite Film

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by coolcode007, Jun 9, 2009.

1. rashi0123

rashi0123 Guest

Best Answers:
    Remember me....
    Date night

rashi0123, May 3, 2010 IP
  2. yousafzai

yousafzai Active Member

Best Answers:
    My Favorite Is Titanic Evergreen Movie This one.

yousafzai, May 4, 2010 IP
  3. ZX_spectrum

ZX_spectrum Peon

Best Answers:
    I like House M.D. ;)

ZX_spectrum, May 4, 2010 IP
  4. JonyG

JonyG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wanted movie

JonyG, May 4, 2010 IP
  5. extremepullups

extremepullups Peon

Best Answers:
    mine is Gladiator

extremepullups, May 4, 2010 IP
  6. Youngmodern

Youngmodern Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like movie Back to The Future
    is good movie

Youngmodern, Dec 25, 2011 IP
  7. maddyn

maddyn Peon

Best Answers:
    Dil wale Dulhaniya le jayenge....

maddyn, Dec 26, 2011 IP
  8. Macy-Lynn

Macy-Lynn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Inception.

Macy-Lynn, Dec 26, 2011 IP
  9. T-N-Media

T-N-Media Member

Best Answers:
    Matrix was a very good one, but only the first movie

T-N-Media, Dec 26, 2011 IP
  10. Lancelott11

Lancelott11 Peon

Best Answers:
    Inception is clearly one of the best modern movies ever made :)

Lancelott11, Dec 26, 2011 IP
  11. anna_banana

anna_banana Peon

Best Answers:
    21 Grams - great movie with great actors

anna_banana, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  12. WaterfrontProperties

WaterfrontProperties Peon

Best Answers:
    Lots of great movies were mentioned here. My favorite movie of all time is Requiem for a Dream. Love the cinematography, the soundtrack, the actors, etc. in this film. The day this movie came out on DVD, I called off of work and watched it four times in a row. I could really relate to this movie as well because I had a friend who had become addicted to very hard drugs. Great great film.

Another favorite is Irreversible. Fantastic film. The story of the movie is filmed in reverse! This film was actually banned in the US when it was first released because of one graphic scene in the movie. I'll admit it was a bit difficult to get through but the movie is a beautiful work of art!

WaterfrontProperties, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  13. anna_banana

anna_banana Peon

Best Answers:
    ^Requiem for a Dream is also one of my favourites!

14. WaterfrontProperties

Best Answers:
    Fantastic film! Since we have the beginnings of what sounds like similar tastes, what are some of your other favorites? Have you seen Everything is Illuminated? or American Beauty?

15. anna_banana

anna_banana Peon

Best Answers:
    I've seen American Beauty and I like it very much! There are soo many movies I like, it depends on my mood. Here's a list I wrote a while ago:
    21 Grams, Trainspotting, Inception, Anchorman, The Dreamers, The Help, Scot Pilgrim vs The World, Adventureland, Into the Wild, Juno, Less than Zero, Camille, Little Women, Igby Goes Down, The Ice Storm, 8 Women, House of Flying Daggers, Easy A, Mean Girls, All about my mother, Angela’s Ashes, Pans Labyrinth, Almost Famous, Swimming Pool, Requiem for a dream, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Spirited Away, The Hours, Magnolia, Howls Moving Castle, Memoirs of a Geisha, Prozac Nation, Matrix, Kill Bill, Chocolat, Pride & Prejudice, Crouching Tiger - Hidden Dragon, Mystic River, No Country for Old Men, Memento, Harry Potter, Babel, Talk to Her, Dancer in the Dark, Hotel Rwanda, Walk the Line, Gosford Park, Atonement, The Edge of Love, Brokeback Mountain, Letters from Iwo Jima, Slumdog Millionaire, Capote, Lost in Translation, Sideways, A Beautiful Mind, Precious, Inglourious Basterds, Stay, Mulholland Drive, Y Tu Mama Tambien, Bad Boys, The Lord of the Rings, Princess Mononoke, About Schmidt, A Life less ordinary, True Romance, Changeling, The Pianist, Tears of the Sun, The Colour Purple, Girl Interrupted, Billy Elliot, E.T., Bambi, One Night at McCool’s, Eyes Wide Shut, My Neighbour Totoro, The Cat Returns, Remember the Titans, Amelie, Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, First Wives Club, Now and Then, The Goonies, Smillas Sense of Snow, Stand by me, Blow, The Royal Tenenbaums, Chloe, Fight Club, Good Will Hunting, Great Expectations, Philadelphia, Two Brothers, Thelma and Louise, Dazed and Confused, Donnie Darko, The Sea Inside, Black Swan, 127 Hours, Wendy & Lucy, What’s eating Gilbert Grape, The Social Network, The Yellow Handkerchief, Avatar, Where the wild things are, 24 Hour Party People, Blue Valentine, American Psycho, The Rules of Attraction, Eastern Promises, Never let me go, Red, Salt, Wanted, Welcome to the Rileys, Silence of the Lambs, Little Miss Sunshine, The Runaways, Cruel Intentions, Layer Cake, Alfie, Dances with Wolves, Blade Runner, Leon - The Professional, Shining, Transamerica, Schindler’s List, Saving Private Ryan, Bad Boys, Jawbreaker, Pulp Fiction, Shawshank Redemption, Forrest Gump, Braveheart, Reservoir Dogs, Se7ven, Dead Man Walking, The Nightmare before Christmas, Being John Malcovich, The Big Lebowski, Factory Girl, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Black Hawk Down, Monster’s Ball, The Blind Side, A History of Violence, An Education, Finding Neverland, The Others, Monster, Finding Nemo, District 9, Catch me if you can, Shutter Island, About a Boy, The House of Sand and Foq, Closer, Super 8, Horrible Bosses, BBC’s Frozen Planet, BBC’s Life, BBC’s Planet Earth,….and Twilight, yes! For entertainment purposes only.

16. WaterfrontProperties

Best Answers:
    I have seen most of those movies. You're right, there are soo many movies I like as well. We do have very similar likes in movies. I dig your list!

17. BPrevail

BPrevail Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a difficult question to answer purely on the basis that aesthetic judgements are not finite. They are fluid perceptions based on whim: the composition of feelings towards aspects of the world which surrounds one. Therefore, I could give an answer, here. But, as soon as my mood changes - as is often the case in humans - I may be vehemently opposed to the answer I have provided. Nevertheless, at this particular moment in time, I would sday that my favourite film is, 'No Country For Old Men'.

BPrevail, Dec 27, 2011 IP
  18. anna_banana

anna_banana Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you :) I'm sure I forgot some though!

anna_banana, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  19. zakyputra

zakyputra Peon

Best Answers:
    one of my favorite movies is Pirates of Carribean. I like it, eventhought I already watch it for many times, I still enjoyed it.

zakyputra, Dec 28, 2011 IP
  20. tompatrick

tompatrick Peon

Best Answers:
    I like Torque the most from Hollywood and the Tum Bin from Bollywood

tompatrick, Dec 28, 2011 IP