1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's your favourite blogging platform?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by praetserge, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Vahid Chaychi

Vahid Chaychi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is Gutenberg a plugin?
    SEMrush

Vahid Chaychi, Jun 17, 2020 IP
    SEMrush
  2. akolipenoukou

akolipenoukou Member

Best Answers:
    My favorite blogging platform is Wix.

Wix has all the features which will help you make money with your blog. It is also a lot easier to use than other platforms.

I like Wix for blogging because it’s the easy route for owning your own blog. I can even say that it’s an easy runner up to WordPress for the best blog platform.

If you come to the matter of templates, Wix’s are great looking. You can also customize them with a easy drag-and-drop editor.

What about the blog manager?

It is simple and intuitive. Best of all you have analytics and SEO built right into it. Do you want to add basic features like social tools, likes, comments, hashtags, categories, and subscriber forms to your blog? The platform enables you to do so easily.

What about SEO?

All the features in that regard are also easy to access. I’m talking about things like alt tags for your images, internal links, SEO titles and descriptions, and nofollow tags for external links.

Of course, you’d want to share on Facebook, Twitter, and more. Wix blogs have a social media bar beneath each article for that. The last thing I would like to mention is an automatic email subscription feature.

akolipenoukou, Jun 17, 2020 IP
  3. Alex Stoy

Alex Stoy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, it's the new default WordPress editor. That's just how they've named it. You can think of it as a page builder of sorts that's embedded within WordPress itself if it makes sense.

Alex Stoy, Jun 17, 2020 IP
  4. Vahid Chaychi

Vahid Chaychi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    OK... I see. Thank you!

Vahid Chaychi, Jun 17, 2020 IP
  5. Pandemix

Pandemix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No doubt WordPress, especially once you are able to extend it with extra post types to make posting all kinds of content easier.

The Gutenberg editor is a nice enhancement for web design, but as a rock solid content management system WordPress will always be best for fast content publishing.

Pandemix, Jun 22, 2020 IP
  6. williamj01

williamj01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Blog Post

williamj01, Jun 23, 2020 IP