1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's your BuySellAds CTR?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by anwartheravian, Sep 23, 2010.

Hi Everyone,
    I was planning to put some ads of my web designing company on BuySellAds.com. Experienced members are requested to please share with us their CTR on BuySellAds and what in their opinion is good CTR for banner ads.
    I know it depends on the nature of website, banner design etc etc. But i am asking for an average number, to get a rough estimate.

All your opinions will be warmly appreciated.

Thanks.

anwartheravian, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  2. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well I am Publisher BuySellAds.com and I am using it on my blog, We have detailed stats and my CTR is around 1.02%! It is combine CTR of 3 Ads block so you can ensure better CTR! If you choose niche related blogs then it could produce better results! I would suggest to try them for while as you have option to cancel ads within 3 days as from my information so try it yourself.

Rohit patel, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  3. Greyhound

Greyhound Banned

Best Answers:
    Whats the average eCPM of BuySellAds.com? Thx

Greyhound, Sep 26, 2010 IP
  4. mememe

mememe Peon

Best Answers:
    avg eCPM is aprox $1.00 to $1.50 for big sites

mememe, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  5. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Most users will get some where between 0.01 and 0.4 as a CTR. I have an ad on an entertainment website with more than 20,000 pageviews and my current CTR is 0.18% and I bought it for $10.00 which is good to me because I had ads that were around 0.04% and that is normal especially for 125x125 ads, they tend to get low CTR.

FarrisFahad, Nov 17, 2015 IP