1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's With WhatUSeek?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by cmeinck, Aug 12, 2005.

Every few weeks, I find some budget to submit to directories. Not that I enjoy submitting, but I do feel like I've got something accomplished after a few hours of submissions. Anyway, I once again came across WhatUSeek and that's a popular directory that I felt would be worth submitting. I browse the directory and get Error 500: A Server Processing Error Has Occured. Funny thing is that I experienced the same issue a few weeks back.

I guess my money is better spent elsewhere.

cmeinck, Aug 12, 2005 IP
  2. macdesign

macdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried submitting a site, and after three minutes it got to the second page. Now it's trying to display it - very very slow. Ten minutes later it's stil slow adding things on the page. I gave up.

macdesign, Aug 12, 2005 IP
  3. WhatiFind

WhatiFind offline

Best Answers:
    Funny, I got exactly the same thing. The directory looks nice and I believe they have a lot of traffic. I wanted to view a certain category and there came the 500 error message. I believe the submit form still works but if the categories aren't up and running there's no point in submitting to whatUseek.

Does any DP member have sumbitted a website to whatUseek directory? And did it bring any traffic?

WhatiFind, Aug 12, 2005 IP