1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's up with the 1% rebill on Clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by JamesColin, Jan 12, 2013.

Hi, have you seen on clickbank marketplace there is quite a number of products which show the rebill % at 1% only, such as:
    Stats: Initial $/sale: $25.47 | Avg %/sale: 66.0% | Avg Rebill Total: $0.00 | Avg %/rebill: 1.0% | Grav: 27.96

So what does that mean? Is it just a trick for vendors to appear when I search for products with rebill/recurring billing?

Because 1% of recurring billing is not what I'm looking for, it is ridiculous and shouldn't be allowed to appear on the marketplace as recurring billing products.

What do you think? Do you understand another reason for vendors to put that 1%? Is it their only way to have recurring billing with clickbank? Can't they just put 0% and not appear in the marketplace when we search for recurring billing products? Or do they do it for that purpose to be shown for recurring billing when they're not really?

I don't have a vendor account, that's why I don't know what happens on the other side :)

JamesColin, Jan 12, 2013 IP