1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Whats up with LLLLL.com?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by traitorworld, Jul 28, 2008.

Hows the market of 5L's or LLLLL.com domains?

I have got hold of few 5l's and need to know if i should sit on them or sell them?

Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Regards

traitorworld, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  2. Essociate

Essociate Peon

Best Answers:
    a hybrid approach can't hurt. 5L are logical for a sell-out sometime soon. with the explosion of mobile and the fact that short codes are 5 characters- this all is good for 5L owners. we buy 2 word 5L names, pronounceable 5L and dictionary 5L .com's. Forget about random nonsense 5L's though...

Essociate, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  3. GreenGambler

GreenGambler Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would say now is a good time to hold your 5L.coms. Make sure that an end user is able to find you if they want to buy a name that you own. I have sold a few 5L.coms for good prices to people who just happend to have that as there name or username or something. Go for the pronouncables or the really, really good acronym/premiums.. Nothing that doesn't make sense or is just a random combo of letters. 4L.coms are always good IMO, if you can pick one up in the aftermarket for a good price, which you can right now.

GreenGambler, Jul 28, 2008 IP
    traitorworld likes this.