1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's the most pain you've ever experienced?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by hbk48942, Sep 8, 2016.

Can be physical or mentally.

hbk48942, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Reading your pointless threads.

malky66, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How will you use this information?
    What is your motivation?
    Why haven't you shared your own story?

sarahk, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  4. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    When I was a kid, I accidentally touched the exhaust on the lawnmower after mowing the lawn for 2 hours.

The skin on my hand melted to the metal and I had to basically pry it off. Worst pain I've ever had for the next several hours.

Matthew Sayle, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Many years ago I purchased this fancy sports car which I still own. It is very low to the ground. One day I was wiping some dirt off of the passenger side door when I lost my footing. Somehow when I went down my foot got caught underneath the body and I twisted my ankle. The pain was so intense that I almost passed out from it.
    It took me a full ten months for the pain to completely leave my ankle. I've never experienced pain like that before, nor would ever want to again.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  6. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I caught my bellend in my zipper once, that was quite painful for a while...

malky66, Sep 8, 2016 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Coughing / crapping / peeing / laughing the first 2-3 days after my appendix was removed. Actually the pain was just as bad when it ruptured. When I woke up after the surgery the surgeon asked me "Why are you still alive?". Sounded like it was the worst ruptured appendix case he had ever seen. Upon my release from the hospital they gave me a bottle of happy codeine pills. After taking one I was like "Why didn't you give me that stuff when I was in my worst pain, you idiots!!?".

qwikad.com, Sep 9, 2016 IP
  8. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I had an accident when I's in high school. And, the bus just hit me so badly and made me fly like a bird. I could see my own bone in the ankle, and the blood was just flowing like someone opened the water tap. Anyway, they took me to the hospital, and discharged me after 15 days, but I wasn't able to walk or even stand for 3 months.

That was the worst pain (mentally pain) especially for me. But, now I'm well and great like it never happened... However, sometimes I think how I'm still alive after that accident.

Besides, believe it or not, when I raised on my feet after 3 months, and stated to walk, I's feeling like I'm flying... I enjoyed walking for a complete month, but after that it became normal...

billll, Sep 9, 2016 IP
  9. ferrychristian

ferrychristian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was 17 that time, when I had a surgery of gall bladder removal due to stones, When I was in ICU that time the pain in the whole abdomen, intestines , liver side was merciless. I spent my whole night by taking pain killer injection, after two days later on the who;e week it was paining due to stitches. from 19th April 2011 to May 30,2011 I suffered intense pain.

ferrychristian, Sep 11, 2016 IP