1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's the mechanism of showing my comments and likes?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by ramicoo, Feb 9, 2017.

Hello,

When I type a comment or react on any post on my wall (pages I follow for ex.) what's the mechanism that makes my friends see them? I mean 1- who can see them? all of my friends or just the ones who follow me? 2- do they see all of my comments and reacts or just some of them and if some then which ones and how facebook choose to show them?

Thanks

ramicoo, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  2. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Greetings Ramicoo, whenever you post something before you hit post click on the "Public" drop down list and you'll see the options as shown in the image below. This should help you to customize who sees any post you place on your Facebook page.
    [​IMG]

Dana C. Beck, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  3. ramicoo

ramicoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your respond, but I think this is applied only on posts I do on my wall right? or it applies to all comments and likes I do on other pages I follow?

ramicoo, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  4. Dana C. Beck

Dana C. Beck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes this would only apply to posts on your Facebook wall. For posts on other Facebook pages that aren't yours, that would be controlled by the owner of that FB page. But anything you comment on or post on your FB page, you do have control over who sees it. Hope this helps.

Dana C. Beck, Feb 9, 2017 IP