1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's the Funnest/Cheapest Sport?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by BeachMaster, Feb 19, 2015.

One thing I love about living in Oahu Hawaii is that I don't spend a huge amount of money trying to have fun. Previously I lived in Alberta Canada and Idaho USA. To have fun there I could go paint balling, skiing, snowboarding, golfing eating out etc. The tropical beach provides many ways to have good leasure time to free. I love body boarding amid 5-8ft waves. Snorkling is fun although not considered a sport. But perhaps free diving is considered a sport. Cliff jumping is great. I love the HI life! How to have fun with the least amount of money?

BeachMaster, Feb 19, 2015 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd be body surfing and hiking for cheap fun.

sarahk, Feb 20, 2015 IP
  3. choku

choku Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can suggest you a couple of cheap sports, appropriates to the place where you live in now: first of all I suggest running on the beach (maybe listening to music with your smartphone), you can have a refreshing bath after running. Then you can try the "stand up paddle" (quick Google search if you don't know what is it), it's funny and cheap...you have just to buy a board. In the end I can suggest you...dancing everywhere: on the beach, in your garden...dancing is fantastic and free!

choku, Feb 23, 2015 IP