1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Whats the easiest way to make money on internet

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tony555, Nov 28, 2007.

1. spygadget

spygadget Banned

Best Answers:
    I will give you an Idea which i have achieved over last 6 months......

USA's hottest and Most adsense paid Online websites are Automotive websites, You can Build like 8000 page website for one TOPIC in 15 days, feel free to ask me how to make this kind of websites.

Build like 10 websites for different TOPICS like Trucks ..Trailers ...Heavy Machiney etc etc. This will be around 80000 pages.

Investment per website is $1000 which you will get back in 1 month as soon as the website is launched max it can take 2 months..not more then that.

From 3rd or 4th month you will actually make approx $8000 to $10000 using all of these websites, the only thing which you will need for all this is Passion and capacity to invest $1000 to start with.

If you wish to know more about it PM me i will take this from that point.

Regards
    Nandan

spygadget, Dec 3, 2007 IP
  2. calande

calande Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LOL...I'm in a program called "Win free money" and I make $150,000 a day :D :rolleyes:

calande, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  3. jim_gold

jim_gold Peon

Best Answers:
    Small amounts of money can be made relatively easily from a variety of different web strategies, ie flipping domains, building multiple affiliate sites etc.

But there are a million + suckers doing this every day. Think different.

Make a large amount of money instead.

Catch? Well yes, it requires determination, persistence and focus over a period of time.

Choose a subject you know about. Put together a list of all the sites in this business and write next to them their best and worst attributes / features. Are they missing vital content or a marketing angle?

Build a better site. Keep building it. Add Web 2.0 features incorporating user feedback. Build quality links. Monitor its performance daily. Keep adding content, features and keep tweaking the revenue-producing elements of the site and PPC ads.

Once you have a decent revenue stream going, don't sell it. Keep building it for a couple of years, quadruple the revenue.

Then sell out.

jim_gold, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  4. urber

urber Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pay someone to write your niche ebook and sell on through clickbank with affiliate %.

urber, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  5. d1976

d1976 Peon

Best Answers:
    send me idea about it.

send me also PM.

Thanks..
    Dipal

d1976, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  6. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Work work work ...................

That's the way .......

w3bmaster, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  7. possible49sm

possible49sm Banned

Best Answers:
    the fastest way is to offer services here like designing and doing jobs in BST section a lot of people interested in this field .

possible49sm, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  8. Ejudicator

Ejudicator Member

Best Answers:
    Well almost all DPer's know that I code from home, and that is my "day-job", but I also have a couple of sites out there as well. I agree with the above poster, find something that you are passionate about. The very first site I owned castingforge(dot)com has been recently migrated to cfswords(dot)com...we sell swords etc. But it isn't just a selling site, I also provide history on the pieces or back story for the movie and fantasy sections. I love doing the work because I genuinely enjoy it. It's easy to add content because I also like doing the research or writing the copy on top of the coding part. Most of my sales come from the Authentic Samurai Sword section, and that section is the reason I started the site. (Read the about me page) If you wayback me, you will see a site that only sold 2 swords, but grew to what it is now. Just find something you really like and it will grow too, and you will never consider it work.

Ejudicator, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  9. chant

chant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are an attractive woman you can buy a webcam and make a lot of money with very little effort.

Can I charge you $5 for giving away that secret?

chant, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  10. F1RM

F1RM Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest not looking for "easy ways"/"quick fixes" and avoiding the get-rich-quick mentality altogether. Focusing on providing value is the approach I'd recommend.

There are a lot of ways to make money online, but providing value is a must. If you are a webmaster, you need to provide value to your visitors and advertisers. If you are offering services, you need to provide value to your customers and the list could go on and on.

Simply find out what works best for you and take it from there.

Don't know where to start? My 123 Killer Ways to Make Money Online and Reap the Rewards article will defitely help you understand the big picture. Read it carefully and, based on your skills and overall ability to provide value, see what the direction towards which you would like to head is.

Best wishes,

Alan Johnson

F1RM, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  11. ThePublisher

ThePublisher Peon

Best Answers:
    Create your own product that fulfills a need in the marketplace.

ThePublisher, Dec 16, 2007 IP
  12. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Building a website/blog is a good start and like some said above always use SEO tatics on it as this will get you good free traffic. Building traffic is the most important thing then you can decide how you want to make money with that traffic, the possibilities are endless..

auburnfan23, Dec 17, 2007 IP
  13. hamerz

hamerz Peon

Best Answers:
    hamerz, Dec 18, 2007 IP
  14. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
  15. biggilo

biggilo Peon

Best Answers:
    Chameleon submitter

biggilo, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  16. 28081981

28081981 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    wish it was that easy.. easy said than done i guess... no shortcut to success :)

28081981, Dec 19, 2007 IP
  17. sparkliecandy

sparkliecandy Peon

Best Answers:
    Try the buy and sell section of Digitalpoint forum. Orr simply complete offers in microworkers. If you are from US, you can easily reach the payout. Plus you can also try blogitive which pays $5 per blog post.

sparkliecandy, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  18. amyweber

amyweber Peon

Best Answers:
    the easiest must be flipping, domain, articles, blog, website. In the buy and sell section (content), you can see people selling article packages in cheap price.

amyweber, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  19. Curt92

Curt92 Peon

Best Answers:
    Curt92, Oct 30, 2009 IP
  20. CovertMillionaire

CovertMillionaire Peon

Best Answers:
    In my opinion the fastest way to make money is through affiliate marketing and if you need a mentor I suggest you use Profit Miracle.

CovertMillionaire, Oct 30, 2009 IP