1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's the easiest way to make $1500/Mo recurring with a $200 initial budget ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by kazimuhith, Apr 20, 2014.

Hi DP gladiators,

I desperately want to kick start my internet marketing campaign and quit my day job . There is no point in toiling hard for others with very little reward , right?

Could anyone please guide me to the easiest way to make $1500 / Month recurring income with a $200 initial budget in one month's time ?

I will take it as a challenge and will update on my progress regularly . Even if it does not turn out well, I will surely learn so many things during this endeavor .

I will not blame anybody if I lose the money . I just want to learn this stuff. But there is no way I can fail if I do the right stuff , right ?

So, is there anyone ?

kazimuhith, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  2. mrupp2006

mrupp2006 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I currently spend less than $75.00/ month marketing and on track to make good money residual within the next 12 months. If you are interested, PM me. I will share you the details.

mrupp2006, Apr 21, 2014 IP