1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's The Difference Between Google+ And Facebook

Discussion in 'Google+' started by jorgepson, Feb 13, 2013.

What's the difference between Google+ and Facebook?
    • G+ users are not allowed to create a custom profile URL compare to facebook.
    • Google+ comments has a limitation the comments a certain post is allowed up to 500 only and it will automatically closed the thread unlike facebook it's unlimited.
    • G+ fanpage you cannot view who like the fan page compare to facebook you can check if one of your friends like your fan page
    • G+ don't have analytics embed in the fan page compare to facebook wherein you check the analytics in which it shows the total behavior of the fans
    • G+ has no message archive compare to facebook wherein you can visit the archive and check back if the conversation of your friend
    • G+ has hangout video conference facebook offers only chat group
    • G+ recently added the community while facebook community was there long way before
    • G+ has no advertisement yet compare to facebook.
    • G+ has only millions of user compare to facebook which reach billions already

jorgepson, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  2. zaramalik

zaramalik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    google+ is a vast search engine then facebook

zaramalik, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  3. Venus Jaiswal

Venus Jaiswal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is Google + a search engine ?

Venus Jaiswal, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  4. lowprod

lowprod Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Allow me to contradict you with the first aspect. You can claim your custom URL on Google+ too or use link shorteners like gplus.to to get your custom URL.

lowprod, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  5. lowprod

Best Answers:
    Allow me to contradict you with the first aspect. You can claim your custom URL on Google+ too or use link shorteners like gplus.to to get your custom URL.

lowprod, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  6. QualityComments

QualityComments Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google+ isn't really a search engine per se as it was made to be like a social networking site but it can also help you with Google SEO.

QualityComments, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  7. jorgepson

jorgepson Active Member

Best Answers:
    how do you create a custom url in google+ without using any third party. I just noticed that those site's who are famous or affiliated with google are given a custom url. I know how to use gplus.to but what I want is the google+ custom url not third party.

@zaramalik we're talking here social networking site not search engine.

jorgepson, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  8. lowprod

Best Answers:

They introduced this "Claim custom URL" option last summer, for a limited number of profiles. Soon, it's going to be available for everyone. Still, they haven't mentioned an exact date for this and some rumors say that they are planning to charge users for a short URL. Before getting mine with gplus.to, I was searching like crazy through my profile in order to find that "Claim URL" tab.

lowprod, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  9. jorgepson

jorgepson Active Member

Best Answers:
    actually me either was on the hook on how am I am going to shorten the url of our fan page. I see that techcrunch has a custom url. if google will introduce this and charge user for this one, i guess i'll be happy with what url I have. there's an advantage if you're going to change the url for long time, the pr will be changed it may be goes down.

jorgepson, Mar 5, 2013 IP
  10. abhishek anand

abhishek anand Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is by choice, Google+ is by force. #SEO

abhishek anand, Mar 6, 2013 IP