1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Whats the best way to make money with clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by markinternet, Sep 8, 2012.

1. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    I am really serious with this request...

TheCreator, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  2. frankiedog53

frankiedog53 Member

Best Answers:
    check the link in my signature if you really wanna crush clickbank

frankiedog53, Oct 10, 2012 IP
  3. capitalmind

capitalmind Banned

Best Answers:
    That site has been around for a long time and they obviously seem to be doing very well. I don't see any harm in signing with them as long as you know what you're getting into.

With that said, you can probably do most of it yourself. Just build a Wordpress blog (easier than a website) and add your content along with popular Clickbank products. If you are uncomfortable with doing it yourself then hire someone to do it for you.

capitalmind, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  4. romanticlooks

romanticlooks Peon

Best Answers:
    create a squeez page on the niche you want . use SEO the rank your page . buy some ads if you can . use forum posting everyday . use twitter to target people on your niche . use facebook to enlarge your audiance . there was many other thechnique

romanticlooks, Oct 11, 2012 IP
  5. gamerschief

gamerschief Peon

Best Answers:
    I am very new to this kind of think. I am happy with just simple PPC infolinks..

gamerschief, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  6. lets2money

lets2money Peon

Best Answers:
    very good information :)

lets2money, Oct 14, 2012 IP
  7. vdhbiz

vdhbiz Peon

Best Answers:
    sometimes i get some sales through safelist advertising. not much, but it depends on your headline :)

vdhbiz, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  8. Jon555

Jon555 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is definitely my take on it as well.

You've got to do it in stages, have plenty of patience and don't expect to get rich quickly or even to make any money in the first year in most cases!

Having a good blog/website and creating unique good quality (and very regular) content is an excellent way to get established.

you need to build some reputation with your potential customers (and Google!) before you start promoting related affiliate products through targeted product reviews etc.

I suppose the hardest part is sticking with it until the money starts to flow. Probably why so many fail?

Jon

Jon555, Oct 21, 2012 IP
  9. dsmpub

dsmpub Active Member

Best Answers:
    Build a good quality blog, drive traffic to review blog posts promoting clickbank products and then you have your sales. Simple and it works!

dsmpub, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  10. karthikmllore

karthikmllore Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just started off with clickbank and I'm planning to use PPC to promote products.....

Uh... yea I do own blogs but the thing is this "ESTABLISH A BLOG" isn't working out for me since i'm studying and getting time to create quality content is a very very daunting task... I can't blog consistently thanks to all the tests and exams I have to face (typical Indian education system)..!

karthikmllore, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  11. dynamyk

dynamyk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like to utilize niche wordpress websites when promoting clickbank products.

Step 1: select product after doing research into keywords and popularity. I like to base the popularity off of the products gravity on clickbank.

Step2: my next move is to register a .com containing the actual product name, either altered slightly or by adding an extra letter at the end that does not go with the phrase such as( applesx dot com instead of apples.com

Step 3: at this point i begin adding content following good SEO techniques and let the traffic roll in.

Personal success: the first time I used clickbank I followed this format and had sold my first registry cleaner In 1 week! Not bad for a couple hours work and a brand new domain. Don't get your hopes up if you don't see immediate results no matter what you do online, just keep working and you will succeed.

dynamyk, Sep 23, 2013 IP
  12. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I made only $ 10 / month , it is too small, i am newbie

ktp2012, Sep 25, 2013 IP