1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's the best way to get someone in OG Sales?

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by pstarnes, Mar 10, 2007.

I've emailed Shawn, Sales, Support...called all the numbers but get recording and voicemail box that is full. Also left private messages here for Shawn as well. Is there anyone else at OG these days?

I need to purchase a CCAuthorize license and the guys that wrote it say I have to get it from DigitalPoint but I can't get anyone at DigitalPoint.

Someone at DP please contact me.

Shawn I know you got my messages...I see you posting today. Please have someone call me about a CCAuthorize Key. I've got over $15k invested in Optigold and I'm trying to invest a little more if I can get someone at DPoint to answer the phone, sales email, support email, pm on these forums, smoke signals..whatever it takes!

I'm begging...please please please...

Pete

Shawn,

I'm really disappointed in you. After 10 years of doing business with you and all the money we have invested in Optigold, I can't even get a response from you. You take the time to move my post from one forum to another but not to handle my request. Not even the courtesy of telling me to take a flying leap and we are on our own from this point on.

We have always been one of your biggest supporters. When Dialup was dieing we were a big part of pushing your software to WISP's. When the entire world was moving to PHP and SQL we took your word for years that you were porting Optigold. Now it looks like you were just trying to keep us hanging on long enough to squeeze some more licenses out of us.
    SEMrush
    Now you aren't even interested in that! Would you please consider releasing OG source into public domain if you have officially EOL'd OG?

Pete

pstarnes, Mar 10, 2007 IP
    SEMrush
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Not sure what you mean to be honest... I've been out of town until late last night. What problems are you having with CCAuthorize?

digitalpoint, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  3. pstarnes

pstarnes Peon

Best Answers:
    ITS ALIVE! :eek:

The problem is that I don't own it so I get an error about a missing key or some such. I installed the demo from their site which got it working until the 20 day limit expired. Now its not working.

I've tried calling the sales number for 2 weeks now and everytime it goes straight to voicemail and the voicemail box is full. I sent emails to sales, support and shawn.

Can someone email me purchase instructions at billing at neato.net or better yet shoot me a key along with an invoice and I'll put a check in the mail.

Pete

pstarnes, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  4. pstarnes

pstarnes Peon

Best Answers:
    How can I purchase this?

Pete

pstarnes, Mar 15, 2007 IP