1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

whats the best script or platform

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by horseygirl, Jan 18, 2015.

im in need of a scritp or something to hold members info and allow other to search them

any ideas please

horseygirl, Jan 18, 2015 IP
  2. leftwheel

leftwheel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think wordpress is always a good choice. They have free plugins for nearly everything. You can your wordpress blog into anything you want. OF course, you can run a kind of social network with member directory. In this case just try buddypress plugins.

Alternativley you can check out phpfox social network. This is a turnkey social network software that enables you to build social network something like facebook.

leftwheel, Jan 18, 2015 IP
  3. privatefox

privatefox Member

Best Answers:
    What's the best car to drive? Or the best city to live in? Your mileage may vary.

For me, WordPress is my favorite platform to work with because of its scalability, flexibility and personal familiarity. So, I choose to use WP on all personal and professional projects that come up.

For your specific project, as described, I can think of a handful of reliable and easy-to-work-with member plugins for WordPress.

privatefox, Jan 21, 2015 IP
  4. King-Servers

King-Servers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It sounds like a search directory, you can look up for search directory wordpress themes.

King-Servers, Jan 21, 2015 IP
  5. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nikipink, Jan 27, 2015 IP