1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's the best database for my cloth shop ?

Discussion in 'Databases' started by sajjadidr, Jul 22, 2013.

Hi Friends,

Just let me know what would be the best database solution for my clothing store.

I just need to store each cloth information stored in the database with a unique barcode and also record the sales i.e. profit , loss , cost price etc. for each product.

Moreover, i would also need to print an invoice and give it to the customer.

Let me know your opinions.

sajjadidr, Jul 22, 2013 IP
  2. A_ManojKumar

A_ManojKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    This has to do more with the script than the database you are using. I would recommend MySQL though.

A_ManojKumar, Jul 26, 2013 IP
  3. Mike Carroll

Mike Carroll Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    MySQL takes a little to learn but it's robust enough to use for a variety of things. I use it for a lot of my Ruby on Rails Apps.

Mike Carroll, Jul 28, 2013 IP
  4. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You cannot achieve this with database alone , you need to use scripting language to implement the logic & make it functional with database.

I would prefer to use PHP & MySQL , as they a huge community supporting & its free open source that you can rely on :)

Let me know , if you need any help & I shall do my best !!

phptechie, Jul 28, 2013 IP