1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Whats the best Booking System

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by UKmember, Apr 13, 2014.

Hello,

I need some help, I have a site that needs a booking system so clients can book bike tours online.

There seem to be loads about but none can cater my needs.

I need a booking system that has options for per person

I'e an option so person 1 can select his/her bike frame, if they need the bike collecting from certain places etc.

All my options are located here -
    http://clubactivoroadcycling.com/book/

if you select all the boxes under the name details you will see the full options i need. Hope someone can help.

Thanks

UKmember, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  2. Jedineka

Jedineka Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Search "Booking System" on CodeCanyon. U will find plenty of them. If u want free ones, search on G for "Open Source booking system script ". Hope it helps.

Jedineka, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  3. magdev

magdev Banned

Best Answers:
    Which platform your site is made in, if it is in Magento , check this online booking module...http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/bookings-reservations.html

magdev, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  4. intMarketers

intMarketers Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I saw that your site is WordPress based.
    I might be able to setup a solution for you.
    If you are interrested, let me know and we could discuss it further.

Cordially, intMarketers.

intMarketers, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  5. Brian Enckle

Brian Enckle Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I just had a look at your webpage and there is one thing that needs to be taken in account: The booking system you need must be able to manage rooms, apartments, guided tours and bike rentals. Those are 4 different booking logics and that makes it much more complicated. The only online booking system I know that will work in that specific case is http://www.webreserv.eu/online-booking-system.do?l=en

I hope that helps.

Brian Enckle, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  6. JefferyDelreal

JefferyDelreal Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello!
    When we are going to find the best booking system then what you find in that,most probably we want the best service by that site. Online booking system made our business easy and time consuming.There are many sites that helps you to manage your business for immediate and online payments. Checkfront is the one site i saw many times for the online booking.

JefferyDelreal, May 21, 2014 IP
  7. Jigney

Jigney Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

It's important to know that you are using any CMS or not...?
    If you are using CMS like magento or prestashop than there are some extensions available,
    Some of them are free and some of them are paid, You have to choose it based on your requirement.
    And if you are not using any CMS than you have to hire a professionals for your work...

Jigney, May 24, 2014 IP