1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Whats The basic Steps To start A small Business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Elsha Zhu, Jul 20, 2012.

1. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well done, I like what you said. It is really sentence for starting and doing good business!!!
    But to start doing what were pointed out, you must really break down your laziness and by very persistent. You must focus on your goals very much.
    How can you know you have started right business? Maybe you could do something better?

richardm55, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  2. bibi21

bibi21 Peon

Best Answers:
    3 skills that I've learned is

1. Find out what the people want and if they want it bad enough then they will pay for it.

2. Know your audience. If your selling lawn mowers don't try and promote your IM site at the same time.

3. Know yourself. Don't start a business about something you don't know, worst mistake you could make.

bibi21, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  3. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Its easy to say and more difficult to realize.
    1)Market is very competitive now and its not easy to find customers for products or service.
    2) How can I know my audience? I must use special techniques.
    3) Its natural you must know your products or service if you want to sell them. Everyone know this.

richardm55, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  4. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    1) Start with something you enjoy or you will just be creating another job! This should ideally be something that you are already good at.
    I totally agree with this. Everyone starts his/her business with something he/she know the best.

2) Take a look at the products and services that are already availble and ask yourself how you can make them better.
    There are so many products and services and it is really difficult to improve them.

3) Ask yourself how you can best serve your customers and make their lives easier or better for having invested in your products or services. In short ask them what they want.
    Its typical sales skill to serve your customers. Every books learns about it.

4) You need a plan! This should cover who's in your target market. What products and/or services that you will offer at what price. A marketing plan that details what media channels you will use to reach your target market with your offer. what will you offer on the front and back end? How will you structure your sales funnel? Etc.
    Typical marketing issues.

5) Take Consistent Massive Action! This is where most people drop the ball. Posting a single sales video to youtube or mentioning your website once or twice a month on twitter is not going to cut it. Be consistent every day!
    Yes, I totally agree. We should act straight way!!!!!!!! And be always think about it.

6) Be persistent! Never give up! Rome was not built in a day! Re-read #5!
    Goood!!!!! Let's always be persistent!!!!!!

7) Test and Adjust! Keep track of your numbers. Test your systems and your marketing efforts! How many clicks are you getting. How many calls are you getting from your ad in that trade magazine? Test your headlines and copy. Make changes and re-test!
    How can I test clicks? Are there special programs for that?

8) Seek the help of a mentor or coach! Nothing will cut your learning curve faster than having a successful coach leading the way!
    Where will I find that coach for free?

9) Make decisive decisions! Don't over-analyze things! Make decision and then go for it! If it doesn't work try something else or move on to the next one! Fail forward fast.
    Don't think too long. Just act!!!!!
    10) Rinse and repeat!

richardm55, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  5. echotips

echotips Peon

Best Answers:
    I think one of the keys is just keeping at it. Every website I have started has taken a while to get off. My first one took 9 months to make the first $100 and it would have been easy to quit - but I could see that revenue was increasing at 30% per month and if you have got that growth rate and can maintain it will eventually build into a reasonable income.

Also, try selling something instead of advertising - I've done both and the selling model beats the advertising model hands down - I made more profit with 10,000 visitors selling that with a 100,000 advertising.

echotips, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  6. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I started my website offering services in repairing the photographs this Spring and I had some clients, especially at beginning but now I don't get any orders for a while. Maybe it is caused by summer season. And I think the same we need some time to run fully our business, sometimes a year or longer. But I can not give up and carry on doing it and still thinking how to improve what you do.

richardm55, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  7. lolpasslol

lolpasslol Peon

Best Answers:
    Please, forget about short time,don't mention it please .
    Give full concentration on your business,try to be honest about it.
    ok!!!????

lolpasslol, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  8. skyerbiz321

skyerbiz321 Peon

Best Answers:
    To start a small business following three basic steps required . Research market, analysis product and target the customer.

skyerbiz321, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  9. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think everyone knows such a basics. Its nothing new, mate.

richardm55, Aug 12, 2012 IP
  10. engin.mando

engin.mando Peon

Best Answers:
    find your product
    make the website
    start sending traffic
    --------------------- most positive hint is being honest keeps you alive online

engin.mando, Aug 14, 2012 IP
  11. swft

swft Peon

Best Answers:
    GRIT and WIT

swft, Aug 16, 2012 IP
  12. Xcelerator

Xcelerator Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, you need to be very skillful and understand your capabilities to get successful quickly.

Xcelerator, Aug 16, 2012 IP