1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's going on at Reddit?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by sarahk, Mar 24, 2021.

My son has been telling me that Reddit have employed a woman whose husband is dodgy af. Anyone who complains gets their subreddit removed.

Any truth to this?

sarahk, Mar 24, 2021 IP
  2. EvelinChamplin034

EvelinChamplin034 Peon

Best Answers:
    I’m a daily Reddit user and I’ve never heard about that case. That said, what I am certain about the hottest issue on the platform is the one with GameStop, stock market, Wall Street, and reddit revolutionaries (or investors in this case). Have you ever heard or seen about it? If not, then I’ll brief you with it. So, GameStop is an American land-based video game and consumer electronics retailer. Then, in the midst of COVID19, land-based companies either permanently or briefly shut down. As for GameStop, Wall Street viewed it as an outdated business towards failure. Thankfully, some Reddit users tried to save gamestop.

EvelinChamplin034, Apr 4, 2021 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Different to the Game Stop thing which was more to do with beating Wall St than saving a dying business imo.

Reddit made a bad diversity hire when they took on Amy Challenor. It's hard to believe that there wasn't a better candidate in the LGBTQI+ community.

Ref: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aimee_Challenor

sarahk, Apr 5, 2021 IP
  4. Swedish_322

Swedish_322 Peon

Best Answers:
    Reddit is the good platform, idk what's the hell going on here

Swedish_322, May 4, 2021 IP