1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's average arrival payment?

Discussion in 'Payments' started by Rannek, Nov 25, 2007.

Heya, the topic title probably sounded confusing but I couldn't sum it up. Well, my website was successful after 20 days and received $100. I know they wait untill the end of the month to send the payment, but what's the average time you'd say when it arrives? Would you say a week or two later? I'm trying to get some extra cash for christmas :). Thanks!

Rannek, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  2. Kngavl

Kngavl Peon

Best Answers:
    The month after you got your 100$, you wait untill around the 23-28 and google will say Payment in Progress (PIP). Then depending on how you get your money it can take a couple days (EFT, electric funds transfer) or up to the 20th of the next month.

Kngavl, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  3. Rannek

Rannek Guest

Best Answers:
    Dang, that's a big bummer. Guess I won't be able to go christmas shopping for family :eek:. I've gotten checks from google in the past, just couldn't remember when I got the payment hah. Thanks for the accurate and quick reply :).

Rannek, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  4. Kngavl

Kngavl Peon

Best Answers:
    Yah no prob mate.

Kngavl, Nov 25, 2007 IP