1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What's a Good, Free SEO Search Tool?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Noitartst, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Noitartst

Noitartst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I that I have to to pay, in all likelihood, and as to my SEO expert, I accessed her through a government agency, given in due part because I have a registered disability. And my ad, for the record, is: "My name is Philip Carpenter, and I aim to make a blog on all matters war & peace; so to that end I need a search tool that won’t censor data over all things violence, like Ubersuggest does, and I also need the tool to either be free allowing ten or more daily searches, or at least around Ubersuggest’s $30 price point. So what exactly is available for showing me keyword density and monthly volume?"

There. I'm aiming cheap, but am hopefully realistic, listing my requirement as concisely as possible.

Noitartst, Jul 15, 2022 IP
  2. Wan Bo

Wan Bo Member

Best Answers:
    I never suggest free for anything. because free always has limitations. But there are some great free tools and ways also that you can use for SEO purposes.
    1. Google Ads Planner is a completely free tool that you can use to research keywords. And it will give you accurate information from Google.
    2: Search engine recommendation: Whenever you will search for something on Google or any other search engine they will give you some recommendations which you can use.
    3: Google trends: this is also a free and useful tool.
    There are some other free tools also available but I mentioned free tools always have limitations.
    If you want to get all the benefits from a tool then you must pay. This is their business no one will give you free service even you.

Wan Bo, Jul 25, 2022 IP
  3. onairseo

onairseo Peon

Best Answers:
    Use free seo tool: https://www.onairseo.com/ Its totally free.

onairseo, Aug 3, 2022 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You need to justify it a bit better than that, the typo wasn't a good start. It's an on page analyser. all your own work, or are you using a common script?
    upload_2022-8-4_0-50-29.png

sarahk, Aug 3, 2022 IP
    cronik likes this.
  5. nickyj83

nickyj83 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nickyj83, Sep 2, 2022 IP
  6. Pour Over

Pour Over Peon

Best Answers:
    Gone are those days where tools were free to use. I recommend you to use Google Webmaster Tools which is absolutely free or please go ahead and buy a tool that works with your pocket. Buying a subscription is better idea as you will for sure have your Return on Investment.

Pour Over, Sep 23, 2022 IP
  7. bemarnet

bemarnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    What tools are you looking for? Our website has 22 SEO tools (look at my signature), all free and without limit. But it also depends of what you need.
    I also agree that paying tools are way too expensive for what they are offering. I was shocked when I discovered these prices when I started doing SEO.

bemarnet, Sep 23, 2022 IP