1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What you think about the New iPhone 5S and 5C

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by thecutie9090, Sep 15, 2013.

?

Which iPhone you like the most ?

1. iPhone 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. iPhone 5S

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. iPhone 5C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hey friends, as you know that apple has launched iPhone 5S and 5C. What is your opinion about them ? I don't like these new iPhone. They are similar to Nokia Lumia in color range :p
    Apple has also discontinued iPhone 5.
    Tell what you think about iPhone 5S and 5C....

thecutie9090, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  2. Dominick

Dominick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I think it's only a good thing that Apple started to offer more colors because all the iphones were so similair that nobody really knew the difference. You didn't saw the difference between the 4 and the 4's.. Apple switching back to plastic is also a good thing on the iphone 5c, in my opnion, because the last plastic iphone they sold (the 3gs) was strong like hell and who doesn't drop their phone. I probably need to change phones also in a few months so I compared the two and eventhough I Llike the gold one a lot I think I will go for the iphone 5c because the body is made of plastic and therefore stronger.

Dominick, Sep 15, 2013 IP
  3. theprince

theprince Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the 5C is dedicated to the chineese market to be more competitive!

theprince, Sep 15, 2013 IP