1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

what you think about dp forum mods ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by property, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    why they dont banned project mobuis and webmaster. ?

they both insulting and disturbing others... but mods dont take any action... what is happening here ?

property, Jul 27, 2011 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's not easy being a mod.You are basically damned if you do and damned if you don't.My sense is that mods hope that eventually when members act like children,that we will eventually collectively grow up and settle our differences by ourselves.When we can't or won't then they are forced to step in.
    As to w3bmaster and Project Mobius they are left alone I believe because of their big post count and because they have been here a long time and are veterans.
    I think the forums would be better off without them and would be a far friendly happier place.I didn't join DP to fight but feel I must with these two.I honestly feel that their insulting mocking posts must be met with defiance,and that we shouldn't be expected to simply ignore them.I also believe that new members ought to be protected from these two as they are our guests afterall.
    P.S. I have since posted a new thread on this subject and am hereby willing to put all differences aside,so am putting out an olive branch.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
    Spoiltdiva, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  3. ayushi infotech

ayushi infotech Peon

Best Answers:
    that both bastards are enters others thread and disturb. i think project mobius and webmaster both want to suck thread openers dick.........

ayushi infotech, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  4. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    You really haven't seen much. *grin*

Grimm, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    Well Mohan they certainly couldn't do that with me if I open a thread ha*ha!

6. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The mods here have a difficult job to do. There is a lot of demand on their time, which means they sometimes make quick decisions and misjudgement.
    On the whole they do a good job, which is aptly demonstrated by the fact there's virtually no spam here at DP and disputes are quickly resolved.
    webmaster is always banned... mainly for crimes against the English language!

CountryBoy, Jul 28, 2011 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  7. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We are not Mods so wake up and realize where you stand and then talk ...

And insulting retards that's nothing bad i don't see where is the problems
    People should tell idiots they are idiots and that they can't do anything there retard mind "thinks" off

This is a webmaster/internet professionals forum not a crazy forum .... and here experts and people that wanna learn should discuss about interesting things
    In stead the forum is full of idiots noobs so called "experts" from India asking the same dumb thing 1000 time and acting like "experts" when they are idiot noobs and don't even want to learn how things really work etc ruining the business/the marhet for all of us and making real pros a bad name ... again i don't expect many to understand my point of view stupidity is popular and one of it's bad sides is that most of the stupid people thing they are right ....

Regards

w3bmaster, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  8. fokerss

fokerss Active Member

Best Answers:
    what make you so mad?

fokerss, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  9. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Ohh come on, not another Project Mobius/w3bmaster thread.. What? Are you making them a celebrity?

You dont like them, ignore them, it's as simple as that.. Although I believe that Project Mobius has valid points some times, although his fixation on noob bashing is beyond me.

"Real pros" don't act like hoes and they speak comprehensible English. You, on the other hand, rape English with every post you make...

Last edited: Jul 28, 2011
    The Webby, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  10. Emily Johnson

Emily Johnson Peon

Best Answers:
    This is exactly what they are looking for! They want us to get all riled up and try to "fight" against them.

Yes, they're annoying and their commentary is completely unnecessary, but the world will always be filled with haters.

My suggestion? Just ignore them!

Emily Johnson, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  11. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know about w3bmaster but if anyone gets the contact info (address, phone number etc) of Project Mobius, let me know them, I have some free time now and I'm up for some skull cracking :)

Cucumba123, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  12. Digital_shubhi

Digital_shubhi Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Lol.. who said he is a real pros? He is not. :D Getting more posts and being old doesn't mean that the member is too good or earning well.

Similarly, a new member might be knowing more than many old members here.

Digital_shubhi, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  13. Spoiltdiva

Best Answers:
    @w3bmaster
    And just who are you to decide what is interesting or not? You were raised by gypsies and drive a donkey cart.

14. wwws

wwws Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why not put those members in the ignore list if you find them annoying or disturbing, some members might find them amusing or entertaining or helpful at times on other threads. Just because you have this perception on what a forum member should act towards other members does not grant you the right to have them banned. Keep internet free (from people like you), always wanting to censor the web, bad enough the world is full of people like you running around wanting to restrict freedom for some just because you don't agree with what they say or do. Here there is this tool called "Ignore",..use it!

wwws, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  15. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    I know he is not a Pro, he has way too much time in his hand to be a professional SEO. But he sure likes to think that he is..

The Webby, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  16. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I love it when people throw in the You write bad english so you must be not a pro i have other skills i don't write or speak perfectly English but some persons can't understand this ever .... anyway i write much better then some of the so called "experts" around here

I laugh when i see people fabulating on how much i earn or what free time i have it's my business and i earn end also i have plenty of free time lucky me ... no ... i won't brag of how much i earn but any idiot can see what i do and that i do it for real/good ... or i guess my 320 reviews on one of the largest freelance sites are fake

Keep blumbing ... at least i beside fighting idiots i post also useful info around the other sections of the forum mainly in SEO ....

I will ignore all the other discussions aberations on this subject from now on the most intelligent let's it go so i'm letting it go with stupid people there's no space for an argument discussion even when there are simple facts obvious facts ...

w3bmaster, Jul 28, 2011 IP
  17. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    This thread doesn't seem to be about mods but rather about trying to get members banned. If you feel there is something wrong with their post, do use the Report button

wisdomtool, Jul 28, 2011 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.